Twenty Five

"Hey guys" Dom, Elena and Hobbs look my way when I visit Hobbs in the hospital, that Mr. Nobody visited me in New York who needed my help for government related business. I called Morgan and Cristina and told them about the government related business which was followed up by Mr. Nobody showing up and speaking to them. I told them about a friend they can stay with, Mia. How she is this really wonderful lady, they did a background check and agreed to it. They'll get them in a couple weeks.

"Emily" they smile, I hug Dom first then Elena and finally go over to Hobbs.

"Are you okay?" Looking down at his injuries "how long will you be in the cast?"

"Next few months" he answered

"Deckard?" I ask

He furrows his brows, both him and Elena confused "How did you know?" Elena asks, I bet they assumed it was a different Deckard that I knew.

"Before coming here" showing each of them the  text he sent "he warned me not to help you, but a Mr. Nobody came"

"Mr. Nobody?" Dom asks

Hobbs sighs "He's someone who works for the government, his Agency sides with the US government mostly and"

"Emily" Zuri comes in quickly "I'm boored! There's nothing to do around here"

"Everyone this is Zuri, I'm her nanny" looking over at a little girl "Oh! Hello"

She waves her hand "Emily this is my daughter Samantha" Hobbs introduces us.

"Hi!" Zuri goes over to her "I'm Zuri, want to play?"

"Dad?" She asks. He nods his head "Sure"

"Thank god" sighing relieved

"Come on" Elena motions to the girls "let's get you both cookies" looking at me "is that alright?"

"Woah!" I see Emma who is here "I found the hot patients!" She jumps into Hobbs bed smiling up at him "Hi! I'm Emma! I'm thirteen and mama fashion expert!"

Going over to her "This is Emma" pulling her away but she holds onto Hobbs "she's Zuri's older sister—Emma" hissing her name "let go"

"No!" She exclaims "I'm with my soulmate"

"I'm twice your age" Hobbs reminds her looking between us, Zuri comes over and Emma screeches while Zuri laughs as Emma stands up. I see the others amused along with me.

"Please tell me this is water" Emma asks

"From the toilet" Samantha laughs with Zuri

Emma screeches so I grab my purse and pull out a new dress for her to wear "Thanks Em"

"Emily" Ravi and Luke arrive

Looking at Elena "Mind taking them?"

"Sure" she agrees

"Woah!" Luke saunters over to Elena who looks down at him amused "Hi, I'm Luke" giving her a head nod "So, I don't see a ring on your finger"

"This one" pointing to Luke "is a trouble maker"

"I'm the good child" Zuri tells Samantha as Elena takes the kids away while Emma changes in the bathroom, Dom and Hobbs look at me.

"I'm never having kids" shaking my head

"You say that now" Hobbs shakes his head "I said that once with Sam, now I can't imagine life without her in it"

"Maybe I should have warned Elena about those three" motioning to the door as they stare at me "eh, she'll find out"