Twenty Seven

I hear Roman whistle as I'm on one of the beds outside of the cabana sunbathing "Damn! Emily! I swear" we managed to save Ramsey, I was shot but thanks to my healing it went away and luckily my car was totaled since I don't need anyone seeing my gold blood.

Ramsey is a woman who is giving Tej and Roman serious hard ons. Doesn't help that we are in Dubai right now on the beach, Letty and I are both in bikini's. I'm wearing a red bikini with a thong bottom. Covers my front but shows off my ass.

"Emily!" Opening my eyes, I look over seeing all of Sibuna here

"Guys!" Getting up and heading over to them and hugging them "Oh my god!" Pulling away "spring break?" This trip is taking longer than anticipated.

"Yeah" Patricia nods her head "we would have told you but some man told us not to"

"Ahem" looking over to the Crew.

"Right" motioning everyone to come over "guys this is the Crew that I told you about, guys these are my friends from high school. We all lived in the same house" introducing everyone.

"We're about to go swimming" Joy takes my hand "come on!" I laugh running to the water with my friends.

|Dom's POV|

We all watch Emily with her friends in the water laughing "It's nice seeing Emily hang out with people her own age" Brian says. Yeah, I remember how hard it was for her to make friends her own age since her dad and mom traveled around a lot, she only had her older sister Jessie and when they spent time in LA she had trouble talking to others her own age. She got along with my old Crew since she loved cars and I saw her spying on one of the street races.

"Is it just me" Roman asks "but since going to England, Emily has gotten ten times more beautiful?"

"Not just you" Tej agrees with him

"Ah!" Her friend screeches when she is knocked off, she and her friends are playing chicken. They all then tackle Emily and that one guy, Eddie. He along with KT are Americans.

They all begin to throw water at one another "Emily use to spy on the street races" we look over at Letty as she stares at Emily "when she was in LA...her parents are in the military right?"

"Yeah" nodding my head

"Did she get some of those scars" Letty asks us "from Rio?"

"No" Brian shakes his head, I've asked and she won't say. The only thing is that looking at the scars brings a smile to her face since she said the man who did that is dead. She's keeping something and I know one day she'll tell but not now.

"And I thought it was hot" Roman leans forward

"We are in the desert" Tej reminds him

"My my my" Roman whistles

"Damn" Tej sees Ramsey come out of the water "now that is a woman worth falling out of a plane for" this is the last thing we need, those two trying to get the same girl.

"Get out of that man" Roman orders "I've got dibs"

"Did you just say dibs?" Tej demands "what are you in the fourth grade?"

"Are you guys for real right now?" Letty demands as they do rock paper scissors for Ramsey "look at you, you both look whipped already. Stalker eyes"

"I called dibs on Ramsey" we see some guy with golden skin, black hair with facial hair and an accent come over "two years ago. Her knee my balls. You don't want to do that"

"Safar" Ramsey greets hugging him

"I see you've made some new friends" he looks at us

She nods her head "Yes, some short tempered new friends. I need the speed drive I sent you—where is it?"

"Oh good" he says "woah! Who is this lovely lady?" Emily joins us looking at Safar.

"Done playing in the water?" Brian asks

Nodding her head "Going back to the hotel room"

"Go with them" she looks at me "your having fun

"Really?" She looks at them then to me "it's fine?"

We nod our heads, she laughs "Okay, see you guys later" her friends smile as she joins them. It's good seeing Emily live a normal life outside of this.