Twenty Six

"So your a nanny now?" Tej looks at me as the agent Mr. Nobody sent asks "I thought you were in college"

"Doing both, it's hard" Mara and Amber both are wondering where I'm at. I told them how I'm doing something for the government, that I can't tell them about. Now all of Sibuna knows and is curious "especially being a nanny to four children who make you want to shoot down the largest plane in the world again"

Roman scoffs "they can't be that bad"

"Remember Elena?" They nod their heads "she's currently getting out of the psych ward because of them" they share a look "those kids...are a lot"

"You know" Roman smiles to me "your eighteen now"

"And?" I ask

"Your legal for me to you know" he thrusts his hips up and I slap him, he coughs as Tej laughs.

"No offense Roman" shaking my head no "but your not my type, if I was to fuck someone in this car it would be Tej...he isn't bald"

"What?" They ask

Shaking my head "I'm not interested in guys who are bald, reminds me of Dom and Dom is like my overprotective big brother and I don't want to think about Dom between my legs like that" shivering in disgust "it's like you both having Brian between your legs thrusting his"

"We get the picture" Tej assured me smirking "and good to know I'm your type"

"But I wouldn't fuck you" shaking my head as Roman laughs loudly "Ha!"

"Why?" Roman asks looking at me

"I'm a virgin" the car is very silent, I'm not ashamed of being a virgin "I'm planning on waiting till marriage"

"Really?" Roman asks incredulously "I don't mean to be rude but Em, you seem like the kind to want your first time over with"

"I'm not offended" looking out the window as we see a bunch of government cars and men in camo all around.

Getting out of the car, I'm beside Tej as Roman breathes out "This is crazy"

"I'm just glad I get a few minutes of no kids" I say

Tej chuckles "Those kids are really kicking your ass aren't they?"

"You have no idea" shaking my head

"What the hell" Roman asks "is going on in here" we see Dom and Mr Nobody so we walk over around the table.

"Our intelligence" Mr Nobody tells us about why we are here, to get someone named Ramsey "suggests that Ramsey will be transported by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus mountain range. Now if they clear this range and reach their destination" showing us on the huge table tablet thing "Ramsey's as good as gone"

"So let me get this straight" Roman demands as Tej begins to play a game on his phone "there's only one road that leads in or out, sheer drops on every side? A motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile on either direction?"

"Yeah" Mr Nobody nods his head "that's about it"

"You done?" One of those military dudes demands

"No!" Roman shakes his head walking around the table "I'm not done! So you all wanted me to break into a police station. Fine" shaking his head "then you asked me to stop a tank, I wasn't happy about it but I did it"

"Can you get to the point?" I ask

Tej scoffs as he plays another level in his car game "You came up with this plan to to shoot down the largest plane ever. I shot that shit it is the sky" he motions to shooting a gun "it's nothing"

"You do remember" holding my hand up motioning around "we all were there and you didn't go into a police station, we did" Brian, Dom and I "you helped distract the tank but you didn't go into it"

"What I'm trying to say" Roman cuts me off like I cut him off "is that this my friends happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life"

"You know" Tej jokes "I forgot you were the only one to bring that plane down"

"Oh no" Brian shakes his head "the only thing I've ever seen him take down was 'No Knees Denise'" I cover my mouth letting out this embarrassing snort of laughter, I'm snorting like a pig "Remember? Prom?"

"You gonna do that right here?" Roman demands

Brown puts up two fingers "I'm curious" Brian looks at me "so this Denise"

"Y'all" Roman raises his voice as we laugh, Tej has his head on my shoulder "trying to get me off my point! All I'm saying is that I'm tired of everybody around me making all of the decisions. This time I lead"

"Okay Roman" motioning to the table "lead"

He stutters "I...I don't mean right now, I was...I was just trying to make a point" letting out a laugh/sigh, Roman looks around nervous before tapping the table to show some point on the mountain "let's hit it right here"

"How?" I ask "the only way onto that spot undetected and to catch them off guard is to fly and last I checked, none of us can fly"

"There may be a way" Tej looks at me "I just got an idea"

|Extraction|

"No Luke" I'm on the phone with the kids, I told Mando to have his men be on higher alert with the kids "don't get any of the guns because those guns are actual guns with actual bullets!"

"Emily!" Zuri screams into my phone, I know Mr. Nobody is listening in along with the others since we are on open coms. I'm in this plane in a car along with the others, including Letty who still doesn't have her memory. We are waiting to get to the drop zone "Can you make tamales?"

"Yeah" Why?

"That Mia just made tamales and their amazing!" She exclaims "when you get back can you make them for my school lunch?"

"Sure" rubbing my brows as I hear someone scream having the others cover their ears with me.

"Oh my god!" Emma screams into the phone having me wince "Emily! When are you getting back?"

"I'm not sure" shaking my head even though she can't see me "why?"

"There is this Big Time Rush concert in Centeal Park!" She screams again.

"Damn" Roman mutters into our mike "that girl can scream"

"Hey Emily" Ravi is on the phone "I want to update you that all is well here with me and Mr. Kipling"

"That's good to hear" I say "you all are doing your home work right?"

"Unlike my lazy siblings" Ravi proudly says "I am"

"Hey!" Luke exclaims "I choose not to do homework, we're on break"

"Okay guys" I hear Mia's voice "I need to talk to Emily so say your byes then go play in the sand"

"Don't have to tell me twice" Emma exclaims "I need to get a tan! Oh! How jealous my friends will be! See you when you get back Emily!"

Each kid says something before leaving "Oh my god" Mia exclaims into the phone lowly "how you survive under one roof with those four hellions is a miracle"

"I know" sighing "want to talk to Brian?" She and Brian talk for a bit before hanging up.

"Miss Prescott?" Mr. Nobody speaks "I can see now why they are nanny killers and why you go to a therapist" yup, they have me seeing a therapist.

"How long till we're there?" I ask "cause wake me before we go"