Thirty Two

|Demetri's POV|

"So where is she?" Felix asks as we enter the building that my mate lives in with the children she baby sits. That little girl Zuri doesn't like me, maybe because she thinks Emily and some doorman named Tony are meant to be. We are visiting her because Felix wants to be properly introduced since the last time they met she shot a bazooka from our hotel room and I want to see my mate.

Following the tenor of one of those kids, we go to this beauty salon place and look around before finding that Emma "Emma?" She looks my way and smiles

"Hi Demetri" waving her hand enthusiastically "if your looking for Emily she's there" she points to my mate who is covered in water I'm guessing and she looks ready to fight a woman with green goop.

"Things are about to get ugly in the beauty salon" Zuri shakes her head as Emma jumps into Felix's arms.

"Hi I'm Emma, your future wife" I'm pretty sure she boy crazy at this point.

"Hello Emma" Felix sets her down on the chair but Emma doesn't let go so Felix just has her dangling from his neck looking over at Emily "so that's Emily?" We watch as my mate grabs the woman and slams her into the table hard that we hear a crack. The woman she slammed, her nose is broken and blood is coming down.

"You broke my nose!" The woman with an English accent screeches

"Serves you right for trying to take my job" Emily glared at her "you horrid little hobbit!"

"Ah!" The woman tries to grab my mate but my mate spin kicks hard that the woman grabs her side falling to the ground. She grabs her side beginning to cry standing up and runs at my mate who moved aside, she ran into this studio and we watch as she grabs a yoga mat and tries to hit my mate but my mate caught the yoga mat and began hitting the woman.

"So" Felix asks the children and me "what made this woman think it was smart to attack a girl who is basically a fully trained mercenary?"

"You broke my nail!" The woman screeches

"And I'm about to do worse!" My mate smirks "think fast" she tossed the mat to the woman who caught it before running into her. I notice Felix is recording this.

"Aren't you going to do anything?" Felix asks

"No" Zuri shakes her head "this is awesome!" My mate picks the woman up and slams her into the ground.

"I thought you said" we look over and back away seeing this hideous woman who looks exactly like the woman Emily is fighting but...who looks horrid with a mole and this tooth sticking out with a doorman and Luke "my sister was here, I don't see her"

"Hi Demetri" Luke waves his hand, we hear screeches and that sister is pressed up against the door

"there she is" the doorman points, I see his name tag says Tony. So this is the human Zuri wants Emily to be with.

"I'm finally seeing the resemblance between you both" Luka laughs 

"Looks like a fight" Tony looks interested "I wonder who with"

"Emily" I answer when Emily and Agatha go through the door and are pulling one another's hair before landing into the mud bath "I'm ending this"

Going to the mud bath, I get between the two of them before being pulled in. Getting out of the mud bath "Enough!" We hear a whistle and look over seeing that hideous woman speak.

"Agatha?" Emily asks "Demetri? What are you both doing here? Emma get out of that man's arms!"

This Agatha laughs with an English accent "right now I'm just enjoying how silly you all look" she then laughs and sounds like a mix of a pig and a goat put together.

"Is there a goat" Luke asks "dying in here?"

"I'm sick and tired" Agatha points to her twin, I'm holding Emily in my arms "of Angela always getting everything she wants no matter who she hurts!" Seriously what is going on?

"I don't really see" That Angela limps out "how any of this is your concern, also I think you broke my ribs!"

"I'm through with your lies" Agatha points to her sister upset "listen children, Angela has been sabotaging Emily to win you over and steal her job!"

"Don't believe her" Angela orders

"Why would Agatha lie?" Emily demands

"Wait" I ask "is this the same woman who tried to get you fired with that blog?" I remember her telling me about that.

"Yup" nodding her head "and she hates me, so why would Agatha lie?"

"It's true" she nods her head "I do hate you"

"See?" She waves her arm

"This is ridiculous" Angela shakes her head "Agatha has always been jealous of me and you can see why"

"Okay" Emma pulls away from Felix looking around "Agatha may be ug...not traditionally pretty. But it doesn't mean she's making this up"

"Oh! Come on!" Angela exclaims "You all know you'd rather have me as your nanny than this crazy one" I hold my mate back when she tries to attack her.

"Excuse me!" Zuri demands

"Come in Zuri!" Angela exclaims "I let you have ice cream for breakfast and I'm not in college and focusing on other stuff. I'll be focused on you kids"

"Who cares?!" Zuri goes over to us "I may not like Emily's boyfriend since I think she can do way better" I don't like that little girl "and even though Emily is in college she is a way better and way cooler nanny than you! Have you ever jumped onto a moving tank in traffic and saves millions of lives?!" Angela doesn't say anything "I love Emily and she's the best nanny in the whole wide world and I can sneak ice cream without you!" She looks to us "not that I do"

Rubbing Emily's back as she looks at her teary eyed "And you know what?" Luke comes over to us "I may not like Emily's boyfriend since I know she can do better with me" I'm sorry? What? "But I'm a one nanny kind of guy" he points to Emily "and to be clear that nanny is Emily"

"Emma?" Angela motions "I helped you get rid of that zit"

"I can't believe I'm saying this" she says coming over "but I'd rather have a zit than lose Emily, she's the best nanny I've ever had and ever will. Plus I think Demetri is an awesome boyfriend for her" she gives me a thumbs up and I nod my head to her.

"That goes double for me and Mr. Kipling" Ravi comes over to us nodding his head.

"Oh guys" Emily looks around "even though you tire me out most of the time, your the best kids ever and I love you guys"

"Fine!" Angela exclaims "who needs you brats anyway?"

They gasp while Emily grabs her and tosses her out the door "No one talks about my kids that way" she grabs her purse and throws it at Angela causing her to be knocked off her feet and land on her ass.

We then watch as she screams "Hot!" When Zuri puts a hot stone in her clothes having us all laugh.

"Serves you right!" Agatha laughs again

Looking around at the kids "when I'm all cleaned up,  group hug and why don't we go out and get ice cream from Angelina Bakery Times Square?" the kids jump up and down excited.

"I'm good with a hug now!" Luke jumps into our arms causing us to fall back into the mud.

"Me too!" Zuri jumps into the mud bath along with the doorman, I'm going to have words with this doorman later.

We sit up and Emily hugs the kids looking at Emma and Ravi who are next to Felix who is still recording "Well hug you later" Emma nods her head.