Twelve

Horus flies us down to the jungle near this very large waterfall, that when we are near the ground he no longer has his wings. We land on the ground hard "Ow" getting up, wiping the dirt off of my body "so, I'm guessing the whole flying thing was temporary"

"It was" Horus confirms "what was given, can be taken—how is it you don't know Egyptian History?"

"It's not that I don't know it" looking over at him "it's just that it's been a long time and I didn't really think I'd have to use it anytime soon or" waving my hand around "be where I am—I just needed to find out how to play the Song of Hathor then it'd be done with that portion"

"You don't know the song?" He asks

Shaking my head no "The only person is this evil spirit who has the ability to place the mark of Anubis on people but also curse people—my friends are cursed and I don't know what to do or what it means to be a paragon since all I thought unneeded to do what keep people from a cup"He tosses this skin sac to me "why did you toss me this?"

"To get me my water" shaking his head a bit like it's obvious "now go"

Tossing it back at him "First, you've got hands and a feet. Go get the water yourself"

He tosses the sac back to me "Well?"

"I'm not going to do it, especially when you don't seem to care about anyone but yourself " tossing the skin back to him, going over to the bushes making sure there are no snakes or anything so I can pee in peace.

Hearing some footsteps and rustling, pulling my thong and shorts up zipping then buttoning  "Can't a girl pee in pe—AAAH!" I was hit in the side and thrown towards the waterfall. Landing on the wet rocks "Really?! I just needed to" turning around, my mouth is gaped open when there's five man bulls before me "pee..." getting up, one of those bulls grabs me by my throat lifting me up. All these men are dressed in amor.

"Where is the eye of Horus?!" He demands

"My" I ask "necklace?" Pulling out my necklace, he yanks it from my neck checking it over furrowing his brows snapping his gaze to me growling.

"THIS" he tosses it aside "IS NOT THE EYE OF HORUS!"

"Right here" looking over, we see Horus with his staff out with blades on both sides.

"I thought" the bull who is holding me scoffs "you were crawling around somewhere in the mud" closing my eyes, feeling this power inside of me I let it out screaming and the bull is thrown back into the waterfall.

"Kill then!" The bull orders before running at me and I scream again not like before so I run away. I don't even pay attention to the water causing me to slip, that bull grabs me by my throat again and I kick him hard between his legs having him groan cupping himself.

Seeing one of those sword things, I grab it and turn around just as the bull runs into it. Liquid gold comes from the wound as the bull looks between us. He hits me having me to fly back over the waterfall before standing up to hear "Don't hurt my daughter!" Daughter? What is he talking about? Is he delusional too?

When he comes over looking at me down at the spot that luckily isn't down the waterfall, he looks relieved "No one" shaking my head "said anything about talking man bulls! And since when do bulls bleed gold?!"

"He's a god" getting down beside me checking me over for injuries probably "all gods bleed gold, see" he shows me my hand and my eyes widen seeing gold liquid coming from the wound.