Thirty

|Emily's POV|

I'm sitting on a chair in the beach watching Mia and Jack play, the rest of the Crew watching also. Brian soon goes over to play with them, this is lovely "Are you sure" Dom asks me as he holds Letty, bonus: Letty finally has all her memories back! "you'll never have kids?"

"Maybe one day" he chuckles since seeing Mia and Brian with Jack, their also waiting for another one to come in a few months. A little girl.

"Emily" looking over, my eyes widen seeing Demetri "Hi...you don't have any pepper spray right?"

Shaking my head no, I check my bag and grab the pepper spray handing it to Ramsey "Keep me from grabbing this" pleading, she nods her head as I stand up and go over to him "Hi Demetri" looking down at Chloe "Chloe"

"You look stunning" looking down at my bikini then to me. I'm wearing this skull print bikini that shows off my tits and ass.

"Thanks" smiling brightly to him, now I don't know if I'm smiling like a fool "your really hot"

"Thanks" Chloe barks want to be picked up "if you want to pick her up, it's fine" I pick Chloe up and scratch under her chin as she licks my face.

"She's so adorable" I say

"Do you want to take a walk with me? Us? Chloe and I" he asks

Nodding my head "Sure" setting Chloe down, looking at the others as I grab my black wrap putting it around my waist "see you guys later" they wave their hands as I walk with Demetri down the beach "so Demetri, no offense but this is extremely odd how often we pop up seeing one another and"

"I was about to say the same thing" agreeing with me smiling "I'm finding this as a good thing"

"Same...so what do you do for a living?" He must travel for work "and is that a Greek accent?"

"Travel, family owns a business in security and I work with my brother and sometimes my little brother and sister" he kicks a ball over to some kids who "and yes, good ear"

"I spent some time in Greece" shrugging my shoulders

"Really?" He asks "what part?"

"Athens" listening the places I visited "Mykonos, Milos and Zakynthos—I went there with my family" before mom died, it was the last summer with her.

"Hopefully it was good?" He asks

Nodding my head "Yeah...it was a fun summer, the last year I spent in Italy"

"Really?" He asks "I love in Italy along with many other family members"

"Really?" I ask

He nods his head "Originally from Greece but now I'm an Italian citizen"

"Wouldn't you be a duo citizen?" We stop as Chloe went to pee against a nearby trash can, looking over I see Brian and Dom drive away. I know what this is about, their last drive together. Brian is a dad now and he isn't going to be pulled back into this world "be...because your originally from Greece and then you migrated to Italy?"

He nods his head "Sounds like you know?"

"I'm a duo citizen as well" he looks at me interested "Egypt" my parents Hathor and Horus put it in, for me to be a citizen in Egypt since I technically was born in Egypt...just Ancient Egypt.

"Were you born in Egypt?" He asks

Nodding my head "I was, I'm also an Italian citizen"

"Citizen of the world" he chuckles "does this mean you speak Arabic?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "and not Arabic...I speak Ancient Egyptian"

"Really?" He asks in Ancient Egyptian "my adoptive father loves Ancient Egyptian history so he taught me"

"My parents" how do I say they are part of that history as well as myself "they are also historians as well as my grandparents, my pare—uncle and aunt" can't let the truth come out "are both named after the God Horus and Goddess Hathor"

"Do you visit them?" He switched it back to English

"They visit me" nodding my head "so do you have any siblings?"

"Several" he confirms "you?"

"Se—I mean" I really want to brag about my siblings from my goddess side since they are all so cool. Especially Ametis-Ra or as she goes by now Amelia "a sister. Her name is Jessie, she's older than me and she's very protective along with the rest of my family"

"What about your other siblings?" He asks

My heart begins to race "I don't" shaking my head "have anymore" whispering the last part not looking at him "are you close to them? Your family members?"

"Some" he just stares at me

I was about to ask something before hearing a chorus of children yell "Emily!" Looking over I see the Ross kids run over and give me a hug.

"Emily" Zuri is the first to say "we were so worried"

"And you are possibly the coolest nanny ever!" Luke exclaims "a lot of my friends want to meet you when I told them how you drove through LA the way you did then jumped into a drone!" He makes car sounds.

"Oh my god" Emma exclaims hugging me "I was so worried that we would have to get another nanny! None of our nannies have good fashion sense like you!"

"Mr. Kipling and I missed you very much" Ravi hugs me

"Hi kids" looking at Demetri who looks between them "Demetri this is Emma, Luke, Ravi and Zuri. I'm their nanny, kids this is Demetri"

"Oh my god!" Emma exclaims "are you on a date?!" She jumps up and down excited

"No she isn't!" Zuri shakes his head "sorry guy but Emily has a man back home" shaking my head no as Zuri crossed her arms nodding her head yes.

"Yeah" Luke agrees "that's me"

"Oh no" scoffing when I shake my head "Luke is very...delusional"

"Come on babe" he holds his hands out "I can get you a Ferrari"

"Luke" shaking my head to him "I've said it before, don't ever call me babe"

"Don't listen to my brother and sister" Emma is next to Demetri "Emily is totally single and as you can see hot and fashionable!"

"Ooh! A puppy!" Zuri see Chloe and asks as Chloe plays with her "can we get a puppy?!"

Looking at Demetri mouthing "I'm so sorry"

"It's alright" he mouths back