Heats

Jungkook was the first one to react and he quickly got up from his chair. He instantly grabbed Jimin's hand, inspecting it for any injuries, but thankfully there were none.

"Are you okay?" He asked, still holding onto the other's hand.

"Jimin?" Yoongi joined in as well, concerned about the vet, his reaction was a bit unforeseen.

"Hyung, seriously... are you alright??" Jungkook questioned again, as he squeezed Jimin's hand and the older finally looked up at him, nodding his head in response, almost robotically.

"I'm fine." Jimin managed to voice out a few seconds later, his eyes briefly glancing in the hybrid's direction as well. He smiled, reassuring both Jungkook and Yoongi that he was okay. "You can sit down, Kook. I'll clean up this later." Jimin looked at the pieces of glass on the floor, glad that nobody got hurt because of his carelessness.

Without another word, Jungkook released his boyfriend's hand and returned to his chair, but his eyes were still glued to Jimin.

That's why Yoongi didn't want to bring up that part... he didn't know how the two humans would react, but Jimin's shocked expression still slightly puzzled him.

"Do you find it weird?" The hybrid couldn't help asking and two heads snapped in his direction. "I mean... you two are guys as well and you're together. That's why I never said a thing, but me and Jungmin... do you think it's strange that we-"

"That's not it, Hyung." Jimin interrupted the oldest in the room, confusing the hybrid even more. "It's just..." Jimin glanced at Jungkook, his eyes silently asking for help and the boy interfered.

"Our friends just told us some things about hybrids – that most people buy them to sleep with them and you ran away from home, so we thought maybe that was the reason and now with what you said..."

Jungkook trailed off and both him and Jimin noticed how Yoongi scrunched up his nose. By now, they knew what that meant. The hybrid always did that whenever he wasn't pleased with something. Like a few days ago when Jungkook had cooked Bibim guksu and Yoongi made that same face, saying that it was too spicy for his taste, but ate it nevertheless.

"I haven't even met your friends, but I can tell you that they are dumb."

The black-haired male's statement made Jimin whine in protest, while Jungkook let out a short laugh.

"Well, those two are indeed quite odd."

Jungkook's words earned him a pinch on the arm by Jimin and a pained 'Ouch!' left his lips.

It was true though. Hoseok and Taehyung were two strange birds. Jungkook really liked both of them and treasured their friendship, but keeping up with their antics has always been rather difficult.

Taehyung was already quite peculiar to begin with, but he turned into a walking disaster once he got drunk. He was totally unpredictable, you never knew what he would do.

Jungkook would remember that crazy night for the rest of his life, when they were finally done with exams, Jimin and Taehyung had just finished their third year in university, Jungkook his first one and of course that needed to be celebrated properly.

But as they were walking back to their dorms, a bit after midnight, a very tipsy Taehyung suddenly started taking off his clothes, right in the middle of the street, while yelling 'Kim Taehyung is frickin hot!!!' and Jungkook seriously didn't know how to react to that, so he stood frozen in place, while he could see how Jimin was desperately trying to make his friend put his clothes back on, but if you ask Jungkook – making Taehyung shut up seemed like a much more urgent thing to take care of.