Show

"Hyung, you're hugging me too tightly, I can't breathe."

Jungkook was sitting on the bed, back leaning against a pillow and there was a rather upset and quite warm hybrid in his arms.

Yoongi looked up and propped his chin on the younger's chest, he stuck out his tongue and continued squeezing the younger's body.

"Serves you right, brat."

The hybrid smiled and once again snuggled close to Jungkook who just patted his back. Yoongi could easily fall asleep like this, the lawyer's scent calmed him down a lot, but they were waiting for Jimin, the vet was currently sending off their guests.

"You know, Hyung... if you don't stop purring, I don't know what I might do."

Usually, that remark would've made Yoongi flustered and he would've lashed out at the younger, but he felt too warm and happy to care about anything else.

"I know that you can't really keep it in your pants, but I also know what you're trying to do now."

"Really? And what am I trying to do?" Jungkook stopped moving his hand when it almost reached the hybrid's tail, he just let his hand rest on the older's waist.

"You're trying to distract me, because you don't want to see me sad or crying. I've got you figured out already, brat." Yoongi mumbled and rubbed his face on Jungkook's chest, the hybrid was starting to get a bit too attached to the younger's lily scent.

"Good job, detective Min. But actually... you're cute when you cry and you let out adorable whimpers, so that-"

Jungkook's speech was interrupted by a pair of pink lips, which pressed against his own. Yoongi really didn't know how else to stop the brat from uttering nonsense.

Jungkook swiped his tongue over Yoongi's bottom lip with the might to deepen the kiss, but the hybrid pulled back and untangled himself from the younger.

"B-brat, don't play with my heart like that!"

The black-haired male crawled further away from the human and the lawyer dared to pout. Yoongi wasn't good at dealing with that side of Jungkook either. The brat surely knew how to use his entire being against the hybrid.

"What have I done anyway? I was really just distracting you. And I guess I did a good job, since you didn't even notice that Jimin-hyung has been standing by the door for over a minute."

Yoongi swiftly turned around upon hearing that and saw that Jimin was indeed standing a few meters away from the bed. The hybrid was literally drowning in Jungkook's scent and his mind and hearing and all senses in general didn't register anything else in the meantime.

"I didn't know you're such a scaredy-cat, Hyung. Jungkookie just wanted a kiss."

The hybrid groaned, there was no point in saying anything when the two humans teamed up against him.

Jimin walked towards the bed, he set some velvet box on the nightstand and then took out his phone. The vet kissed Yoongi when he settled in the bed and the black-haired male positioned himself in between the two humans, he pulled up his legs and hugged them.

"Tanie was looking for you, Hyung."

Jimin commented and the hybrid's cat ears perked up in interest at the mention of his new friend's name.

"I wanted to spend some more time with him too... I totally ruined the dinner."

Yoongi knew how much all of his precious humans were looking forward to tonight and he felt bad, because the dinner ended a way too quickly thanks to him.