Black

True to Jungkook's words, people stopped looking weirdly at Yoongi as they walked around the streets hand in hand. The hybrid could still feel some gazes directed towards them, but he was more focused on trying to figure out what was going on inside of Jungkook's head at the moment, the boy was still holding his hand and he only let go for a minute when they stopped in front of a stall where an old lady was selling Hotteok. The human bought a few pancakes, but he ate only one and gave the rest to Yoongi who thanked him and they continued walking in silence.

The hybrid actually really felt like eating something sweet, but he could swear that he didn't give away that in any way and yet Jungkook still figured him out somehow. After finishing the second pancake, Yoongi decided to save the rest for Jimin, who would definitely not refuse some sweets after a long day at work.

A few minutes later they arrived at the clinic. Yoongi vaguely remembered the place. The night when he first met Jimin, he was still apprehensive and careful around the human, he didn't know if he could trust him or if he was being scammed, so he didn't really memorize how the clinic looked like the last time he visited it.

There was a woman at the reception desk who smiled brightly upon seeing them and she surely noted Yoongi's tail, but she didn't comment on it.

"Oh, Jungkook. It's been a while."

"Hello, Mrs. Yang." The boy greeted, while slightly bowing his head and the woman's smile widened.

"Jimin is waiting for you." The receptionist informed, as her eyes travelled to the hybrid, she looked at Yoongi for a few seconds, but didn't say anything to make the black-haired male feel uncomfortable. "He said you would bring someone special."

"Yeah, I did."

Jungkook responded and at first Yoongi didn't realize that they were talking about him, but when the woman's eyes fell on their still locked hands, the hybrid stepped back and released the human's boy hand.

"Well..." Mrs. Yang began, as her gaze lingered on Yoongi's face for a few seconds before she turned to look back at Jungkook. "I kept you here for too long. Jimin has been eager to show you-" The woman put a hand over her mouth to stop herself from talking and she awkwardly cleared her throat before she spoke again. "Ops, I almost ruined the surprise! Go to Jimin's office. My sweet angel promised to lock up the clinic for me today as well, so I'll be leaving in a few minutes."

Yoongi once again wondered what kind of surprise Jimin had prepared, couldn't he bring the said surprise home? If not... then what was awaiting them?

Jungkook tugged at his sleeve and the hybrid started walking again. As they walked down the hall, he noticed that the place was pretty much empty just like the first time he had been here. Probably everybody besides the lady at the reception desk, had already went home.

They soon reached Jimin's office, it was the only lit up room and Jungkook knocked on the door.

It took only a few seconds for Jimin to appear with that dazzling, big smile of his which simply made Yoongi smile as well.

"What took you two so long??" The vet almost nagged, as he fully opened the door, so his guests could step inside.

"We just came on foot, the weather's nice." Jungkook replied nonchalantly and pointed at Yoongi. "We got some Hotteok."

"Ah, perfect! I've been craving for something sweet!"

Jimin made grabby hands towards the small, plastic bag which Yoongi was holding and the hybrid gave it to the human, not overlooking the fact that Jimin was still in his working attire – the long, white coat fitted him perfectly and there was a stethoscope around his neck, but the vet's hair was a bit messy like always and his smile was as stunning as ever, he really did look younger than he was.