Hyung

Yoongi believed that opening the door was his salvation, because his senses told him that getting away from the kitchen and Jungkook was a very urgent matter, he still didn't know what to do with their so called deal, but he had something else to deal with at the moment.

Because the second he opened the door, something or more accurately someone latched himself onto him. It was definitely the human they had been expecting, but Yoongi couldn't even see what the other looked like, because he was currently being squeezed in a deathly tight grip.

"Oh my god!! We finally met!!"

A very cheerful voice chirped and Yoongi wondered if this human was another hug maniac, just like Jimin.

"Yah, let go of me."

Yoongi tried his best not to curse, because maybe first impressions did matter a bit to him now and he didn't want to come off as rude and ignorant, especially when meeting someone who was friends with Jungkook and Jimin.

Was this human deaf or something? He was just quietly laughing now, while still holding Yoongi in his arms. The hybrid has always been good at sensing danger, he could smell it and this human was definitely harmless, but hugging someone whom he had met less than a minute ago, was definitely out of Yoongi's comfort zone.

"Sunbae, back off. I warned you to keep a fair distance, didn't I?"

Yoongi felt like he could breathe again when he heard Jungkook's voice and thankfully, the guest pulled away. The hybrid took a few steps backwards and his back collided with Jungkook's chest, he didn't pay much attention to the close proximity and instead focused on the human who was now awkwardly scratching the back of his nape. He was wearing light-blue ripped jeans, a white polo which Yoongi was hoping was a long-sleeved one, because the weather was still damn cold and a long brown coat. It was a casual outfit, the human probably went home first to change his attire otherwise he would've arrived wearing a suit like Jungkook normally did when he came back from work. The younger lawyer had explained that his senior usually stayed behind to organize some of the documents and check if everything was alright.

'Despite his carefree character, Hoseok-hyung works harder than anyone.'

Jungkook had said one day and indeed, Hoseok was smiling brightly at the moment, Yoongi could tell that the human had a bubbly personality.

"Sorry... I was just expecting you to open the door, Jungkook-ah. But you know how excited I've been to meet your hybrid and when I saw him... I just couldn't help it!"

Hoseok apologized, but Yoongi had the hunch that this wasn't happening for the first time, perhaps the smiling human was just affectionate even with strangers and Yoongi was grateful that Jungkook had warned his friend to not get too close, something which ultimately Hoseok failed to do, but still.

"Jungkook! You didn't tell me your hybrid was that cute!"

Upon the exclamation, Yoongi's head snapped in the youngest's direction so quickly that he almost broke his neck.

"You told your human friend that I'm... cute?" Yoongi questioned in disbelief and moved aside a bit when he realized that he was standing right in front of Jungkook.

"No, I-"

Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence, because Hoseok jabbed him in the ribs and cut him off.

"But you didn't deny either. That's the same as admitting."

"Just because I didn't say Yoongi's cute, that doesn't mean he isn't."

The hybrid furrowed his brows, because of the statement, was this supposed to be a compliment? Did Jungkook just call him cute or what?

"You're..." Hoseok has always been good at describing people, but sometimes with Jungkook, it was rather hard to put a label on that kid. "You're such a complicated brat."