Yoongi 2

Notes:

This is a bonus chapter, which was supposed to be up for Christmas, but I totally messed up my updating schedule, so here it is... a month later.

I suggest you not to skip this chapter, because otherwise some things from the future chapters won't make sense.

The events in the bonus take place during the day, before Jimin got home at the end of 'past'.
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Yoongi's fingers hoovered over the keyboard for a while. He hesitated, as always, because he didn't want to bother his humans while they were working, but he really had nothing better to do and besides... he missed Jungkook and Jimin, so why not text them?

With that thought it mind, Yoongi finally typed in a message and sent it.

Surprisingly, the answer arrived almost immediately.

😍😻 Prettiest Hyung: Hey.

💗😌 Jiminie: Heey, Hyung!

How are you?

What are you doing?

Did you eat?

Is something wrong?

Did we run out of milk?

Do you want me to buy some on my way home?

Oh, maybe I-

😍😻 Prettiest Hyung: Jimin...

💗😌 Jiminie: Sorry... I did it again 😔

I just got really excited, because you messaged me, Hyung! ❤️

Yoongi smiled at the heart, it was such a minor and simple thing and yet, it made his day a hundred times better.

😍😻 Prettiest Hyung: Aren't you busy?

💗😌 Jiminie: Not at the moment! hehe

😍😻 Prettiest Hyung: Ah, okay. So... to answer your questions - I'm sleepy, kinda.

Maybe I'll nap for a bit later.

I'm not doing anything 😿

I just had lunch and now I'm lazying on the couch.

Milk... there are still two bottles left, so we're good.

💗😌 Jiminie: Aww, you should rest if you're tired, Hyung!

You always get really drowsy after eating.

But... can you go to bed in a few minutes?

I want to chat with you some more.

I miss you, Hyung! 😞😞😞

Yoongi's smile became bigger and the sleepiness almost disappeared. He was glad that Jimin wasn't preoccupied with something at the moment, his timing was a good one.

😍😻 Prettiest Hyung: Silly... we saw each other a few hours ago.

💗😌 Jiminie: 4 hours and-

17 minutes now, Hyung! 😭😭😭

😍😻 Prettiest Hyung: You're counting, huh? :D

💗😌 Jiminie: Don't be a meanie, Hyung! 😩😩

Yoongi could perfectly imagine Jimin pouting, while holding his phone and the hybrid let out a short laugh.