Changes

The time had finally come. The moment, which Yoongi had been dreading since yesterday was now here. Eating dinner tonight was such a task, both for him and Jimin, because they just wanted to tell Jungkook everything, but they deemed it right for the talk to happen after they were done with the meal.

But now Yoongi wasn't so sure anymore, he could feel the tension in the air, even though Jimin hadn't even opened his mouth yet. The hybrid wanted to be the one to explain to Jungkook, being the older one, but both he and Jimin agreed that Yoongi wasn't very good at talking about such things, so the difficult job was pushed onto the vet.

After dinner, Jungkook wanted to do the dishes, but Jimin told him that they had to talk about something important and thus they ended up in the living room – Jungkook on the armchair, while Jimin and Yoongi were sitting side by side on the couch.

"Kook... you know that I love you, right?"

Jimin asked and the hybrid thought that was a nice start, it was a good way to ease Jungkook into the conversation.

"I'm completely aware of that."

The youngest replied with a smug expression and Yoongi wanted to say something back to the cocky brat, but he kept quiet and instead looked back forth between the two humans. Jimin has been speaking for a few minutes now and he still hadn't got to the very vital part, which had caused the talk to happen in the first place.

Jimin was now saying lovely things about the hybrid and Yoongi wanted to hold the younger's hand, to say something as well, but he resisted the temptation and once again looked at Jungkook who was simply nodding and humming in response.

"I... I have been thinking about this for some time and... I realized that... Yoongi-hyung means a lot to me, a lot."

Jimin repeated and Yoongi tensed up when Jungkook stared at him. The intense look, which the youngest was giving him at the moment, made Yoongi cower a little. It's not like he was scared of Jungkook, but he still slightly hid behind Jimin's shoulder just as the vet reached the part about their reciprocal feelings.

"That's... how I feel and so does Hyung..."

Was it too late to turn back time? Yoongi wanted to do exactly that, because the silence that followed was worse than any words that could have been spoken. The hybrid dared to cast a look at the youngest again and surprisingly he didn't look angry or disappointed or betrayed... Jungkook's expression was actually completely unreadable and blank.

Yoongi hated the unexpected, he hated it when he didn't know what was about to happen and the look on Jungkook's face perplexed him to no end.

Maybe he doesn't get it? Though Jimin was quite direct...

The hybrid wondered and it seemed like Jimin was about to clarify his statement even more, because he opened his mouth to say something, but Jungkook spoke first and Yoongi couldn't believe his ears.

"I know."

More silence followed, because neither Jimin nor Yoongi could comprehend what Jungkook had just said. The hybrid wasn't prepared for such an answer, he wasn't sure what he was going to hear, what was Jungkook going to say and do, but this... he expected this the least.

"Perhaps, I have known about your feelings for each other even before you two realized it."

Jungkook added, as he leaned onto the armchair. He did look more relaxed now and there was a faint smile on his face. Yoongi was everything, but relaxed and he couldn't move a muscle, let alone smile or actually utter something of use.