Tails

"A game? What game?"

Yoongi asked in confusion as he looked back and forth between Jimin and Jungkook.

"Well... more than a game, I would call it just bets. We've been doing this ever since Taehyung and I met. Usually not more than twice a year, because... the loser has to dye his hair."

Jimin explained, as he ran his fingers through his now honey-blonde hair. He had once again let Taehyung choose the color and he was glad it wasn't something that stood out as much, because he really didn't know how he would go to work with blue or purple hair without ducking his head in embarrassment.

"And somehow that loser always ends up being you."

Jungkook added and there was no surprise in his voice, because he was already used to this. Jimin had won only once, years ago, but Jungkook thought that Taehyung just let the older win, because the designer had been talking about how he wanted to dye his hair for months, but just couldn't make up his mind. Jimin looked happy nevertheless and he made Taehyung dye his hair red.

"What was it this time? Why did you lose?"

Jungkook asked and Yoongi's ears perked up in interest, because he was curious about that too.

"This time it was something really easy! I thought there was no way I would lose!"

Jungkook could only shake his head at that. Taehyung always knew how to phrase his little games, so they would sound like the easiest tasks in the world, but there were always some clauses that Jimin did not pay attention to and that lead to his doom.

"I just had to stand on my toes for a minute without moving. I have a pretty good sense of balance and I tried it for a few seconds before agreeing. I thought I really would be able to pull it off, but-"

But... of course, there's always a but.

"-but sometime after I had stood up on my toes, Taehyung started tickling me and just couldn't stand still."

One of Jimin's very weak points – being ticklish all over his body.

"Isn't that shit against the rules??" Yoongi questioned with furrowed brows, as he leaned over the couch a bit too much and once again missed the fact that Jungkook was holding onto his pullover, so he won't fall.

"We..." Jimin began with a regretful look on his face. "We didn't set up any rules."

Yoongi's mouth opened in disbelief, while Jungkook just laughed. Taehyung was always creative when it came to fooling Jimin, what a talent. He probably urged the other to start the game before Jimin could even think about anything else they needed to clear up, like for example 'No touching.', that would've secured Jimin's win perfectly.

"Are you sure that guy is your friend??" Yoongi couldn't comprehend how Jimin could lose for such a stupid reason. It did make sense if there really were no rules, but still...

Jimin simply smiled, because of the hybrid's concern and he walked closer to the couch.

"Not just a friend, Hyung. Tae is my best friend and that's what best friends do – they tease you the most out of your friends, they make your life harder at times, you suffer from second-hand embarrassment, because of them, but you can't be mad at them, because you know they mean no harm and you still love them anyway, no matter what they do or at least that's how I feel about Taehyung, I treasure our friendship a lot."

In Yoongi's opinion, having such friend didn't sound very nice. He couldn't get it... how someone could do things to get on your nerves on purpose and yet you would still want that person in your life no matter what or maybe he did... because that's how Jungkook behaved in the beginning. He was still rather good at annoying Yoongi, but once something becomes a daily occurrence in your life... you stop really paying much attention to it and just let it be.