One :

Yn : You're not being funny at all.

She said to her bff who is trying to make her happy because He didn't completed yn's work.

Seojun : Yn-ahh! I said I'm sorry. After completing my files I automatically fall asleep.

Yn scoffed at him and folded her hands down her chest. She looked aside as she shook her head and again looked at seojun.

Yn : I hate you! I hate you so much Seojun! You're not helping me but making my situation worse than how it is! Just Get Lost! Please just get lost! Fuck off!

She shouted her lungs Out at him while the cold breeze was waving in the air.

Seojun : Yn I said I'm sorry, and why can't you understand huh?!

He sighs as yn rolled her eyes and looked at him.

Yn : Listen I don't want to talk to you. Already my fucking step mom is behind me! And dude! Why can't you understand she doesn't let me work she just wants me to get married to a wealthy man! For the fucking God's sake how can i marry a wealthy man not even doing a job in a company. I really wish I was never born!

Seojun grabbed yn's shoulder lightly.

Seojun : Yn I know your problems. But I promise you I'll complete your work tonight anyways. Okay? Don't worry and Let me drop you to your home now.

A tear dropped from Yn's eyes as she nod and started to walk away. Seojun looked at her as he sigh and walked behind her.

At Yn's Home :

An : Mom means Yn's step mom.

Mom : Where the fuck you were?

She yelled as Yn walked inside the house.

Yn : I don't think I share my personal things with some strangers.

Saying that she started to walk upstairs. When her mom stomped her foot as she again yelled.

Mom : Don't you dare to answer back.

Yn stopped and turned at her.

Yn : I don't even talk with some strangers. You know manners. Well you don't, bcz you're bullshit and-

Dad : Hyy! Welcome home ladies.

He came inside as the two of them quickly stopped talking. As Yn's Dad doesn't know that Yn and Her Mom argue and hate each other. Yn tried to tell him so many times but seeing his love for her, she stopped.

Yn : Dad, Let's talk-

Dad : Come down stairs.

He said as yn looked at him and raised her brow. Her father nod at her as she sighed and rolled her eyes before walking near him.

He took out his mobile from his pocket and opened the gallery. He showed me a Man's pic.

Dad : is he looking good? Did you like him?