Lets go 🌚😉

Coming out of the car Yn looked at jungkook. He looked at her back.

"What happened? " He asked.

"I can't deal with this gown anymore. " She said.

Jungkook nod and bend down on his one knee. He pulled off her shoes from her legs and put them into the car. He came back and carry her up in bridal style and started walking inside.

In the bedroom.

"You go and take a bath. " Jungkook said to yn as she nod and went into the bathroom.

But again came outside.

"Jungkook, pull the zip down. " She said.

"W.. What? I mean don't be too desperate baby. " He said teasingly.

"Shameless, Pull down the zip of my dress. Just do it fast. " She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Agh, Fine fine. " He said and turned her back.

He pulled down her dress ziper and kissed her neck. She slightly jerk him as he chuckled.

Yn came outside of the bathroom wearing jungkook's hoodie.

"Ohh, You're looking cute. " He said as he grabbed his towel. Ready for a bath.

"My foot. " She said as she turn to the mirror.

Jungkook went into the bathroom as yn started to do her night skincare.

Jungkook came out, with just a towel hanging down his waist. Water was dripping down from his hair. He saw yn busy with her work. He went and backhugged her. She didn't flinch as she already saw him through the mirror.

"What?? Go and wear-" He cut off yn.

He quickly twisted her and turned her around making her back touching the wall. She was breathing heavily bcz of the sudden move. His lustful eyes were looking into hers so sharply.

He move closer as he sniffed her scent.

"So beautiful. " He whispered.

"Jungkook... -" He again cut her off.

"Daddy."

He started suck her neck softly. Giving her chills.

"Ahhh.. " She moaned alittle.

He face her and looked into her eyes.

"My urge to ruin you.... Fuck! " He whispered very seductively.

He pulled off her hoodie and threw it away. She was in her undergarments.

"Give me permission to fuck you the whole night Yn. " He asked her but more like ordering.

"Go on daddy."

That was it. He attacked her lips, eating them. She kissed him back. His hands travelled down towards her chest. He pulled off her bra harshly throwing it away in the room.

He squeezed her right boob making her gasp as he quickly entered his tongue into her mouth taking all the sweetness of her.

She felt goosebumps over her body. She wrapped her hands around his neck deepening the kiss more and more.

He broke the kiss and gave a peck on her neck. She threw her head back from the sensation.

His hands went more down towards her sensitive area. He started to rub her clothed clit with his thumb. Her body flinched due to a sudden touch by him.

He was about to pull her panty off when she grabbed his hand stopping him.

"Strip." She said looking into his eyes.