Mommy

Mature content ahead

They were having their dinner.

Yn kept a silence from the time sora left.

"Yn? What happened baby? Why aren't you saying anything? " He said as he gulp the food he chew.

"Just, waiting for the right movement to speak and make you quite. " She speak in her most hard way.

Shiver run down his spine seeing her talking another way.

"What does that mean? " He asked nervously.

"Time and actions will tell you everything boy. " She said and stood up taking her dish along with her and keeping it into the sink.

He stood up and stand in her way.

"Will you tell me what's going on into your small head? " He tried to tease.

"Will come to know soon, meet me into guest room. " She speak Dominating, as he gulp seeing her new side.

Jungkook pov : I went into the guest room after checking on shinae. I opened the door and went inside.

I didn't found yn there.

"Yn? " I called her out.

When the bathroom door behind me made a "tich" Noise and got opened. I turned behind and saw yn in a bathrobe.

I bite my lower lip looking at her. Ngl very hot.

Her hair were all wet. She looked at me head to toe.

"Ohh, why are you standing boy? Sit. " She said to me.

Boy? What's with this name?

I sat on the edge of the bed and watch her every action.

She put her left leg on the make-up chair and apply some lotion. Her legs were shinning.

I feel my dick growing up a little just by seeing her legs.

She does the same with her right leg.

She finally noticed me. She came towards me.

Yn pov : How desperately he was looking at me. How needy he got I know. I know him very well now. I bend down towards his face level.

"Yn.. " He murmur and softly moans even though I didn't even touch my single body part over his.

"Already weak huh? " I speak with most dominant voice.

I looked down at his covered clothes and found the wet side. I scoffed seeing his pre-cum. Wahh. This is what I wanted.

"Pull off your clothes, boy. " I said and sat on the chair beside bed.

I keep my left leg over right and hands on the chair hand.

He pulled off his tee and his light grey trousers. I looked at his boxers.

"I will not hesitate to pull them down. " I smirk as he chuckle.

"What with you today yn? " He speak casually but earn a slight slap on his right cheek.

"It's mommy, boy. " I said into very seductive way.

I see him getting all nervous and excited.

"Pulled down the boxers. " I command as he quickly pulled them down. His dick springs up.

"Already hard for mommy, aren't you? " I said as I stood up from the bed.

I went towards the closet and pulled a handcuff which is perfect for his veiny hands.