Balcony 🌚

It's been three months since yn gave birth to shinae.

I love both of them so much. They are my world.

Parking my car in the parking lot, I entered the house. That's when yn came to me as she passed me a glass of water.

I drank some and kept the glass on the table. My eyes roam around to find My Little Butterfly.

"Baby? Where's My daughter? " I asked yn.

"She is upstairs. Sleeping. Literally she stressed me out today. " Yn sigh as she sits beside me on the couch resting her head on my lap.

I caress her head gently and gave a peck to her.

"Why? Hmm? What did that little monster do? " I asked her.

"She was crying non-stop as you left the house. I just came downstairs after making her sleep. My head is aching so bad. " Yn said as she massaged her temple.

I chuckled lightly.

"I will give you a massage okay? " I said as she closed her eyes and rested on my lap for a bit.

An pov : Yn sits up after two three minutes.

She sighed.

"Okay, go and change your clothes, I'll serve the dinner. " Yn said as he nodded and stood up.

She turned to go but jungkook quickly grabbed her wrist as her body collapsed over his.

"Don't feel stressed out, I'm gonna make you feel so good tonight. " He said almost whispering.

"I will love to. " She whispered back.

Jungkook grabbed her nape slowly and pulled her into a kiss. The passionate kiss was turning into a rough one.

Yn removed his coat as his hands travelled over her body. He bit her lip as she gasped as he quickly entered his tongue into her. She let him suck and lick every corner of her mouth cuz she was also craving for his touch from so many days.

He broke the kiss after fine minutes.

"I badly missed you, your touch, your moans, your whimpers. " He peck her lips again.

"Go and change, and yes, don't touch her without getting freshen up. " Yn said as he nod and went upstairs.

Jungkook pov : I came into our bedroom and saw my baby sleeping on the bed as she was covered with a small blanket.

I changed my clothes and went towards her sleeping figure. I peck her lips and cheek softly.

My life has changed since yn and now shinae came into my life.

They are mine, and i was always theirs.

Coming downstairs I went into dinning room.

I sat on the chair and yn came too and sat in front of me.

"Baby? " I called her out.

"Hmm? "

"Should I feed you? You're looking so tired today. " I asked as she quickly nod.

I smiled and sat beside her as I started to feed and eat myself too.

"You made this? " I asked her as she nod her head as yes, while chewing the food.

"But you don't know how to cook, isn't it? " I asked.

"Can't I learn for my man? " She said as I was impressed by her words.

I chuckled as she did.

After dinner.

"You go and sleep okay? I'm coming after cleaning this all. " Yn said to me.