Confession

Broos, I really hope you'll read this first. Actually I really want to tell you that this story is not going to be so complicated with so many problems and all. I like to write stories which are simple and really beautiful and also not boring for reading.

So, here I'm also gonna make a beautiful love story and I really hope you'll love it too. I'm not going to make many problems, and complications here.
No mature content ahead. Sorry.

Yn pov : Now everyone was having their dinner. The music was still playing. I was busy with my employees and office friends and jungkook who was also busy.

I know he was taking glances at me time to him. Maybe he's keeping eye on me. He's behaving over protective really.

An pov : Yn think he was behaving over protective but in his eyes he was seeing the most beautiful woman. His woman. He can't make her understand his feelings. The way he feels when they kiss. There is not lust at all but full of love. He love when she respond to the kiss quickly. He loves her everything. He doesn't care about anyone else when it's about her. He only and only care about her. He wants to stay with her all the day, every minute. Every single second. It's like. It's like he can't live without her even for a second.

He only knows how badly he want to hug her and say 'I will protect you from every problem. I'll protect you. I'll keep you safe with me. I'm sorry if I'm over protective sometimes but I really can't share what's mine. And when it's you then I will like to be selfish alott.'

He loves when she laugh out loud, he loves when she shout at him like he's her property. He always want to see her happy. A single tear in her eyes break him so badly.

Jungkook pov : She's Mine. She is my woman.
I was busy looking at her when Miss shin came near me.

"Hello Mr jungkook. " She greet me as I smiled at her.

She suddenly hold my hand.

"Let's go and dance if you don't have any probl-" She got cutted of by..

Yn.

"Baby? What are you doing here? I was searching for you. Let's go? " Yn said completely ignoring miss shin.

Miss shin slowly lose her hold on my hand. She smiled looking at me. I nervously smiled at her and looked at yn. She was looking into my eyes. Soon miss shin leave.

"Why? "

"What? "

"Why you didn't let her dance with me? "

"Why? You were willing to dance with her? "

I didn't said anything as she went from there. I smiled at her jealous figure and that cute face expression omg!

We head back to our hotel. Yn quickly took a bath. I changed my clothes and went into the balcony to get some fresh night air.

I hold grip on the ceiling. I was thinking about My Butterfly. Why I named her butterfly? Well, that nickname was given by me when I just saw her in high school. She never noticed me but she always flutters my heart whenever she's near me. She wasn't having much friends only two three and seojun was one of them. I was a nerd. I still remember my nerd self and just smile thinking about my old self and now. No one ever talk to me. No one knows me in my own classroom I bet.

Suddenly I feel someone beside me. I didn't look at her cuz I know it's yn. She hold the ceiling. Her cold hand touch mine. I looked at her as she looked at me too.

"You said you'll ruin me. " She said having innocence on her face.

I shook my head left to right. I put my hand on her. I noticed she was wearing my hoodie. Which was really so baggy on her small body. I chuckled looking at her. She smiled too.

I really like to see her smile.

"Don't take my words seriously everytime. " I said.

She engulfed her hand into mine. She rest her head on my shoulder. I caress her cheek.

"Jungkook... " She said.

"Hmm? "

"I started to love you..."

She said as my heartbeat started to beat so fastly. At 100x speed I'm sure.

Yn pov : Finally I confessed. I really want to tell him these words. I really really love him a lot. He's my everything. I love him sooo much. My step mother is a bitch but making me marry him was the only good work she did.

An pov :

"You really do? Don't force yourself-"

"I do. "

It was such a normal conversation going on between them. She was calmly saying, he was calmly replying.

"Really? "

"I swear. I do love you jungkook. "

Yn said as she hugged jungkook. Both were holding tears in each other's eyes. Yn broke the hug and looked at him. She saw tears flowing from his eyes.

She wiped his tears.

"Don't cry love. " She said.

He sniffed and hugged her again and burst out crying. He hugged her so tightly like he never wants to lose her at all. She hugged him back and cried.

"I'll never forget this day ever. " He said while crying.

She broke the hug and cuffed his face. His eyes are red and his whole body was shivering not due to the cold.

Yn touched her forehead with his. She closed her eyes.

"I love you, I love you so much. " She said as tears left her eyes.

He again burst out crying. Looking at him Yn hugged him.

"Promise me you'll never leave me. Never in this life. " He said.

She quickly nodded while crying.

"I do, I promise baby. " She said as she kissed his cheek.

Jungkook pulled her into a kiss. Their eyes were leaving warm tears but a happy one. The kiss was so slow and full of emotions.

Jungkook broke the kiss as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you. "

"I love you too jungkook-ahh. "

They shared a kiss again.

30+ votes for the next part.

Really sorry for not adding mature content here actually my mind clicks a perfect story so that's why broos. Don't worry I'll not disappoint you at all. I love you so much Thank you for showing so much love.