Six :

Yn pov : I came into my office and sat on my chair. I was really feeling good as I cleared everything with jungkook. I think I was an idiot and a stupid to hate that innocent soul. I was totally wrong. I didn't even notice his love for me. I will apologize to him once again. I don't realize when tears started to stream out of my eyes. I wiped them quickly as I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said as An employee walked in and bowed at me. I bowed at her back.

"Ma'am, Sir has called you. " She said and went.

Why sir is calling me now? I should check. I went towards his cabin and knocked. I went inside when I got his permission.

"Ms. Yan please sit. " Eunwoo said.

"Sir, it's Mrs. Jeon. " I smiled at him and sat on the chair.

He nod and smiled back.

He pulled out a file and put in front of me. I looked at him being confused.

"What's this sir? " I asked him as he sat on the chair and locked his fingers.

"Check it. " He said as I started to check my file.

I widen my eyes. How can I forgot?

"Im sorry sir I really forgot that we have a business trip next week. I'm really sorry. " I quickly stood up and bowed at him as an apologize.

He chuckled at me and gesture me to sit. I sat on the chair again.

"No need to apologize Ms. Yn. Just I wanted to tell you that you should complete all the design works and the pending authorities. Then we can go for a business trip without any pressure of work about this company. " Eunwoo said as I nod at his words.

"Okay, then I should check the meeting orders of Canada. " I said to him as he nod and I grabbed the file to check the meeting he will be having in Canada.

After checking it. I said.

"You have total 3 meetings with big parties their and 6 companies are with us. " I said.

"The companies? " He asked me.

"Park Enterprises, Kim industries, Han Companies, Jeon Fashionhood, etc, and ours. "
I answered him as he nod.

"Your Husband is coming too. " He said as I looked at him and nod.

"Yes. So can I take my leave as I have to complete my works and-" He cut me off.

"Yes, you can go. " He said as I bowed at him and leave his cabin.

I was happy that jungkook is going to come with me too. I don't know why this sudden change in me. I really want to share everything to seojun but I can't!! God! When he'll come back???!

I was sitting on my chair while typing when I got a call. I looked at the caller id. It's him.

I don't know why I quickly answered his call.

On the call.

Jungkook : Hyy.

Yn : Hyy, say?

Jungkook : What you doing?

Yn : Playing with my boss, wanna join?

I chuckled as he chuckled back.

Jungkook : You can play with me as much as you want but not with your boss, Baby.

That's it. When he called me baby my heartbeat started to beat so fast that my heart would explode any moment.