Seven :

| Monday Tuesday Wednesday |
| Thursday Friday Saturday |
| Sunday a Week |

They reached the hotel and were checking up.

"So miss Yn, your room key. " Eunwoo said while coming with a card key in his hand.

Well jungkook was still checking up.

Yn pov : I was waiting for jungkook when suddenly eunwoo came with a room key. I was about to speak when out of nowhere.

"No need for your key. " Jungkook came and took the key from eunwoo's hand.

Eunwoo looked at jungkook with a confused face.

"Sorry? " Eunwoo said.

"I mean that we are going to stay in a bedroom. " Jungkook said as he hand eunwoo the key.

"Ohh...... Ohkay Then Goodnight ms yn." Eunwoo said having a smile on his face.

"Good night sir. " I smiled and bowed at him.

An pov :

"When will you bend in front of me? " Jungkook murmured.

"What you said? " Yn asked him in confusion.

"N.. Nothing. Let's go in our room. " Jungkook said as he grabbed our Luggages as yn helped him.

In the bedroom.

Jungkook Grab his normal clothes and was about to go in the bathroom.

"Are you still mad at me? " Yn asked him.

He looked at her.

"I am. " He said and was about to enter the bathroom.

"Then why you didn't let me go in the other bedroom? Why you bring me here? " She said coldly while folding her hands down her chest.

He sighed and turned at her.

"I have some work with you. " He said and smirk before going into the bathroom.

Yn pov : what the fuck is going into his brainless head?

After some minutes he came outside. He looked at me with some mischievous look as I rolled my eyes and went inside the bathroom for changing my clothes.

I changed my clothes into a white tee and a black shorts.

I came outside the bedroom and saw him sitting on the corner of the bed. I looked at him as he looked at me too. He smirk looking at me as I rolled my eyes at him again. He scoffed.

I dry my hair and layed on the bed as I started to scroll in my mobile. I was glancing at him time to time.

He looked at me and took my mobile away.

"Hey wtf-" Before I could say.

He pulled me closer by my wrist. I looked at him in a confused state as he looked at me into my eyes. I was feeling like he is going to eat me out fully.

"Not wtf, say Fuck me. " He said in his husky voice. I coughed as he chuckle.

I drank the water given by him.

"What work you has with me?" I asked him. While we were close to each other.

His grip on my wrist was still there.

He pulled me more close as he slide his right hand on my waist and quickly carried my and landed me on his lap. Wow that was hot!

An pov : Her breath hitched. She looked at him as she found that his gaze was onto her lips.

"What? You're looking at my lips why huh? " She asked him.

"Cuz they are looking delicious and I want to do my work on them too. " He said as he looked into her eyes.

"I know that, But aren't we taking move very fastly? " Yn said as he shook his head as no.

"We haven't took any move yet. And sitting on my lap isn't a move babe. " His voice was getting hard and husky by time and that was sending shivers down to yn's spine.

"Your behavior has changed. " Yn said to him.

"Just for you, Everytime I see you I feel like eating you out, You're so beautiful that I really want to ruin you. Your lips are so beautiful that I want to make them bleed with my teeth and-" Yn cut him off.

"You're...... You're being naughty huh? " Yn said as he pulled her more closer by her waist.

He grabbed her hands and wrapped around his neck and again hold her waist.

Jungkook pov : She really is turn me on evey time. I know how I control myself from not touching her.

"You want to kiss me jeon?" She asked me.

"Why not?"

I said as I lean in but she stopped me by putting her right hand on my chest.

"What happened? " I asked her in a confused look.

She pushed me on the bed and hovered above me.

"Not so soon Mr jeon-" I cut her off by turning her and now she was under me.

An pov : Jungkook lean in towards her neck as he started to suck her soft skin. As she whimper.

"Umm.... Jung... " She whisper a moan.

He looked into her eyes and looked at the hickey made by himself.

She looked at him as he smirk and again leaned and started to suck her neck making a hickey. He caged her hands above her head. As she rolled her eyes feeling the pleasure given by him. While moaning. And he was sucking her harder as he hears her moan.

"Jeon....... Ahhh " She moaned loudly.

"You're liking it babe? " He asked her innocently.

"Fuck do your work. " She said as he chuckle seeing her state and again lean to make another hickey and mark her his.

The feeling was different for the both of them. He loved marking her his finally. She loved being touched by his lips.

He stood up from the bed as she looked at him a little confused.

"What's the problem dude? " She asked him.

"Your t-shirt. " He said in seductive way as yn face palm. He smirked and chuckled.