Hangout & Party

Yn and jungkook looked at the id caller. It's eunwoo.

Jungkook gasped and raised his eyebrows.

"How come he called you? I blocked him right? " He asked.

"I know but because of company work I had to unblock him jungkook-ahh. " I said as he rolled his eyes.

I answered the call.

"Miss yn? Where are you? I just arrived here at the hall. " He said.

"Ugh, sir. Actually im-" Jungkook didn't let me complete my sentence and grabbed the phone from my hand.

"We both are off for hanging out. " He said to eunwoo.

"But isn't it miss. Yn's working hour? " He asked.

"Ofc! It is. But rn she is really really busy with her 'HUSBAND' so I'll drop her soon. " He said while giving pressure to the word husband.

I chuckled.

"Fine but please do your hang out soon. " Eunwoo said as jungkook hung up the call.

"Always a disturbance. " He said as he handed me my mobile and again pulled me closer by my head.

He kissed me again.

Jungkook pov : Gosh!! I'm so addicted to her, her lips her body everything which belongs to her. Im really addicted towards this small lips of hers.

I was kissing her so passionately and she was doing the same. We were so lost in each other.

"Eww! This kids will never stop being Horny everywhere. " An old lady said.

We quickly broke the kiss and looked at our right side. There was an old lady. Maybe a worker. She was having a disgusted expression.
I chuckled as she looked at me and then went into the Restroom.

I heard yn's chuckled. I looked at her.

"She came out of blue. " Yn whispered.

"I don't care. " I said.

An pov : Saying that jungkook again pinned her towards the wall and held her neck and deepen the kiss. While pinning her both hands above her hand with his left hand. Both were kissing like there was no tomorrow.

He bit her lips as she gasp and he enter his tongue in her mouth exploring every corner of her mouth. Their saliva got mixed with each other. The mixed expression both were holding was making their kiss more hot.

He broke the kiss after fine minutes. They both shared an eye contact. Jungkook let go his hand from her hands and neck.

"I love your lips so much. " He said to her while touching her lips.

"And I love the way you kiss me. " She said while smirking.

He smirk back and let his hand slide through her waist.

"Let's go? I have to play the game. " He said while chuckling.

"Ofc! " Yn replied and they both went.

After one hour.

"I knew that I'll won. " Yn said while walking out of the internet cafe.

"Ya, ya. I let you won so you won't be sad. " He said as yn looked at him and raised her brow.

"Fuck! You're a liar. " She said and chuckled.

"True." He said as he chuckled back.

They sat in the car and drove towards the party hall.