The First Kiss :

Getting up from his lap and sitting beside him I grabbed my mobile. Where I got Eunwoo's msg in our Company Chat Group.

I was about to reply when jungkook snatched my mobile from my hand.

"Yahh! What? " I shouted at him.

"Let's Go out somewhere. " He said as he started to check my mobile.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why does this chick always msg you? " He said while his gaze was on mobile.

"It's a group chat and Jungkook it's normal. " I said as I sighed and layed on the bed.

"I blocked him. Don't unblock him. " He said as I looked at him with a 'Are you serious bro? ' look.

"What? Don't look at me like this. I know I'm hot. "

I scoffed at his words as he chuckled and give my mobile back to me.

" And what if he asked me why I block him? " I asked him.

"Say My husband did it. " He simply said as he layed beside me and pulled me closer by my waist.

I didn't said anything to me cuz I was fed up by his jealously for eunwoo. I just let him do whatever he wants.

I have another meeting after two hours and now I'm laying with him instead of checking the files again.

I got up from the bed as he looked at me with his one brow raised.

"I have to check my files. I have another meeting at 8." I said as he sighed and started to roll on the bed as I sat on the nearest chair of the bed and started to check the file.

I hear him singing.

"Butterfly~ like a butterfly~ " He was singing while rolling on the bed.

An unknown smile crept on my face looking at his baby side. He's not that bad tho.

After one hour.

He finally stood up from the bed after doing a singing concert.

"Yahh!! Ynnn!! " He shouted and came towards me. He took the file from my hand and kept it on the table more like it was thrown on the table.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me and lay on the bed.

"Whatt?? " I whinned at him.

"I'm bored!! " He said while I was under him.

"So what? Don't you have meetings and other work of your company huh? " I spit out.

"Today all the meetings and work are completed and I don't have any extra work. " He said.

"But I have. "

I said as I shook his arms so I could get out of his cage but he didn't budge a little.

"C'mon movee-" I shouted.

I saw he was continuously looking at me. He put his index finger on my lips.

"Shhhh." He whispered as he put some strands of my hair behind my ear.

We were looking at each other more like lost in each other's eyes. He moved closer as our eye contact never broke. This was giving me butterflies in my stomach. He bend down and over lips were not so far from each other's. He looked at my lips and then again made a contact.

"I love you."

"I hate you too. "

He smelled my fragrance as he closed his eyes. I loved it! He again made eye contact. My hands were on his shoulder. He moved more closer as our nose touched. I feel his hot breath on my lips. I know he must be feeling my hot breath on his lips too.