Eight :

"I'm not gonna make any move on you unless you don't confess your love towards me. " Jungkook said as he sat on the chair beside the bed.

Yn who was still on the bed looked at him and then at the hickeys made by him.

"Then why you did this? " She asked him coldly.

"To letting your Boss know that you belong to whom. " He said as he scoffed.

Yn scoffed and looked at him.

"You're so jealous of him right? " She asked him.

He looked at yn as he shook his head.

"Jealous? I can dig him inside the ground right away, if he tried to took what's mine. " Jungkook said with a hard voice.

"You're being so possesive huh? " She asked him.

"No, overprotective. " He simply said having a smirk on his face and went towards the balcony.

Yn sighed and layed on the bed.

"Overprotective huh? "  Yn whispered and smiled. She blush and cover her face with her palm.

This was very new for her. No one made her feel this way. His words and actions totally impact her. Even though she's still in guilt. She regret her back self. But now as the time is passing his behavior is becoming more bold.

Next day.

Yn pov : I'm in a meeting right now. Eunwoo is sitting beside me and the dealers are in front of us. We are not many just 6 people.

Soon the meeting got over. Actually all the arrangements are in the hotel we are staying. As I came out of the meeting room. I called jungkook as he told me to call him after my meeting is over.

On the call.

Yn : Jungkook where are you?

Jungkook : Actually Butterfly  I'm busy in another meeting.

Yn : Ohh, then I'll be in the room.

Jungkook : Yupp.

He said as I hanged up the  all.

Butterfly, A beautiful name.

His love totally changed me. I used to be the IDGAF girl but he changed me. I started to care for a little things now.

I was about to head towards the elevator when.

"Ms Yn? " I heard eunwoo calling me. I turned at him.

"Yes sir? " I asked him as he came near me.

"Let's have a coffee. I mean we still have two hours for the next meeting right? " Eunwoo asked me.

Ugh! Why the fuck he wants to have coffee with me? Can't he go and ask some other employees?

"Uhm... O-okay sir." I said.

He smiled at me and gesture me to walk first. I smiled at him and started to walk towards a big cafe in the hotel.

We both sat on the chair as the waiter came and took our orders.

"So, the meeting went really good right? " He asked me.

"Ohh yes. It paids off our work. " I said with a smile on my face.

"It's all because of you ms yn. We have few more meetings. I hope they will go perfectly too. " He said as I nod in agreement.

"Ofc! " I utter when the waiter replace our coffee.