Jealousy :

Jungkook pov : Here I'm cleaning the toilet after mopping the floor, helping mom in making lunch.

After cleaning the toilet, I came into the living room.

I saw mom and yn were eating apples.

"Mom, give me too. " I asked her but she refused.

"You're stinking bad, go and take a shower. " She said as yn chuckled.

I glared at yn and nod at my mom.

"Wait what? " Mom asked me as I looked at her and raised a brow in a questioning manner.

"Why you glared at yn? " She asked.

Wtf- she saw this too?

"W.. Who? Me? N.. No I didn't. " I said as I quickly run upstairs. I hear they both laughed.

I took a bath and checked the timing. It was 2pm. I came downstairs. Yn was munching some snacks. I went towards her and rest my head on her lap and layed on the couch.

She looked at me as she gave a peck on my forehead.

"You want some? " She asked.

I nodded quickly as she feed me a chip. I was munching it when my mom came.

Gosh idk why I'm feeling like I'm not her son anymore.

"Yn-ahh, go and take a nap. You still have two hours left to go. "  Mom said.

"Yupp! " Yn said as I sit up on the couch.

"Let's go?" I asked her as she grabbed a packet of chips with her as I carry her up in bridal style.

"Just Sleep. Nothing else. " My mom said making both of our eyes go wide. I quickly took her upstairs.

In the bedroom :

"Baby? You must be feeling tired right? " She asked me as I lay on the bed beside her.

"It's nothing as long as it's for you butterfly. " I said as she smiled.

In no time she pulled me into a kiss. I gladly kissed her back. She add her tongue inside my mouth taking the dominance which I let her take. We both were eating each other's lips.

Finally we aparted our lips. She kissed my nose as I giggled.

"You know jeon? " She said softly.

"Hmm? "

"You are very wild in beds. " She said as I smirk.

"We are still in bed. " I said smirking.

"Noooo! I'm very tired now jungkook-ahh. " She whined.

I laughed.

"I'm kidding baby. Let's sleep now. " I said as I pulled her closer by her waist and we both fell asleep.

Yn pov : I slowly came downstairs after wearing an outfit. I saw jungkook and mom waiting for me.

We three sat in the car and jungkook drove the car.

We were waiting outside while I and mom was sitting on the chair and jungkook was standing beside me.

"Does baby kicks you ever? " Jungkook whispered to me following the clinic rules.

"Jungkook-ahh, the baby is forming slowly. He will not kick me directly. " I said as he made a 'O' face.

I chuckled and soon the nurse called out my name.

"Mam, please only two person are allowed at a time. " Nurse said to me.

"Oh, no problem dear, jungkook go with her. " Mom said as jungkook nod and we both went inside.