Lets sign.

Yn woke up feeling her body sore. She looked beside and saw jungkook wasn't there. Soon the bedroom door opened and jungkook came inside with a tray of breakfast. He smiled looking at her as she was still in sleep.

"You woke up baby? Have your breakfast. I have made it. " He said showing his bunny teeth to her, placing the tray on the table beside the bed.

"Hmm." She replied.

He sat on the bed and made her head on his lap. She was resting her head on his lap while her body was covered with a blanket.

"It's so cold right? " He asked her as he caress her head and she closed her eyes.

"Hmm." She replied.

"You want to sleep more?"

"Hmm."

He chuckled at her. He peck her cheek and shake her.

"But first eat your breakfast then sleep. " He said as she sat up on the bed.

Jungkook feed her the breakfast.

"Did you like it butterfly??"

"Hmm." She said as jungkook laugh and made her lay on the bed.

He covered the window pulling the curtain off and was about to leave the room.

"Jungkoookaahh." A heavy voice of yn came. He turned back.

"What happened baby? " He asked coming closer to her.

She pat beside her bed indicating him to sleep beside her. He nod and said.

"But let me clean this plates first. " He said.

"Nanny? "

"She's at Dad's house. "

Yn nod as he went downstairs.

After doing the dishes he came upstairs and yn was still waiting for him to sleep. He chuckled and layed on the bed hugging her body.

He started to pat her back.

"Butterfly? " He whispered.

"Hmm? " Yn replied while her eyes was closed.

"Why you said that you're going to sign the papers? " He asked her while still patting her back.

Yn looked at him and sat up on the bed. She cupped his face.

"Jungkook-ahh, we have to sign the papers at any cost. " She said.

He hold her hand.

"But why? Can't we just stay together and forget about that contract thing? " He said making a sad face.

"I know but we can't. Dad said I have to sign the papers. I deny but He said that We can still Be together after signing the papers. " Yn said excitedly.

Jungkook smiled at her as she lay on the bed again and both of them went to sleep.

At 5:45.

Jungkook pov : I wore a tee and trousers. Yn was still sleeping. Lazy gurl. I went upstairs and pulled off the curtain making the sunrise light hit her face. I went to her and took off the blanket from her body.

"Baby, get up now. " I said sitting beside her while shaking her arm alittle.

She didn't even budge a little. I was trying to wake her up but she wasn't ready to woke up. But after getting trusfrated I carry her up in bridal style. As she quickly open her eyes.

"Ahhhh! " She whined while hitting me. I chuckled.

"Butterfly, it's 6 pm now, let's go for a walk now. "