Taehyung's Birthday

Opening my eyes, I roamed my eyes around while rubbing my both eyes.

Yn and shinae were sleeping.

I remembered the last night. I quickly hide my face into my palms even though there was no one to see my blushing face.

"Gosh! She was so dominant. " I mumble as I checked the time, it was 7am.

Haha, yn was hella jealous. Oops! Sorry. Mommy.

I giggle.

Yn pov : I opened my eyes and saw jungkook was giggling. Does he hit his head somewhere??? Why is he giggling?

"Oyy? What happened? " I asked with my sleepy voice.

He looked at me and layed down facing me.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about you, My Mommy. You know? " He chuckle as the blood rush towards my cheek and settled down.

"I already said, I'll never make you forget that punishment. " I said as he blinked his eyes looking at me.

"But gosh! I was dying to see your dominant side and tbh I loved the punishment sooo much. " He said as I chuckle.

"Yeah, the next punishment is standing in the way if you again get close to that bitch. I swear I'll dig you both under the ground. " I said as I earned a chuckle from him.

"C'mon, I'll not even get near her okay? " He said as I rolled my eyes.

"But... Baby, you really got jealous?? I mean I just helped her from falling and-" I cut him in between.

"Hello! Don't you get fucking jealous when you see me with eunwoo? Huh? " I said roughly.

His eyes grew darker.

"You are mine. You can't take his name from your mouth at all. " He said.

"Is it? Then copy paste. You also can't. You are also only and also mine. You belong to me. " I spit as he blush i see.

"Blushing huh? " I tease him.

Jungkook pov : I came downstairs wearing my outfit. I saw yn playing with shinae. I quickly went to them and carried shinae as she laughed. I spin her around as her laughter grows.

I laughed and laid her on the couch.

"Her head must be spinning jungkook! " She scolds me while laughing.

"Baby, today is taehyung's birthday, so let's surprise him. He told me he won't celebrate it. " I said.

"Why not? " She said smiling as I gave both of them a quick kiss and went to my work.

An pov : Jungkook came inside the house and saw yn was already ready.

"Ohh! Baby you're ready. Good. I'll be coming fast changing my outfit. " He said as she nod.

Her outfit..