Korea

Yn pov : Today we are going back to Korea after all the business work. We already packed our things. These days jungkook really makes me feel I'm really so special to him. I love him. Sometimes I think about how he controlled himself for the whole 18 years. From High school. I bet this was not an easy journey for him at all. And now as I get him and he get me I'm not going to leave him at all, at any cost.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw jungkook.

"Let's go baby? " He said.

"Yes."

I stood up from the chair as he turned into the bedroom. I followed him. He grabbed the luggage. I helped him.

An pov : They land in Korea and soon head towards their home. Yn was sleeping already. Jungkook was also so sleepy. He was driving.

He looked at her and caressed her head with his free hand. He parked the car in parking lot and came out if the car. He took out all their luggage. He saw bam coming at him running. Jungkook smiled looking at him. He missed bam so much. Bam jumped of him as jungkook laughed and hugged bam.

He kissed bam as bam started to lock jungkook's face.

"I missed you bammie. " Jungkook said.

Bam licked his face. Jungkook giggled. Jungkook put bam down.

"Now go in your house and sleep, we'll play tomorrow. " Jungkook said.

Bam bowed at him as jungkook chuckled and bam went into his dog house. Jungkook put all the luggage into the living room and came outside to wake up yn.

He opened the door and saw her sleeping so peacefully. He simply carry her and went into their Room.

He placed her on the bed and layed beside her. He hugged her and fall asleep.

Next day.

Yn pov : I woke up and saw jungkook was sleeping and he was late for office. I shaked his arm.

"Get up!! "

He didn't move a bit.

"Jungkookkkkkkkk! " I shout as he flinched and quickly sit up on the bed.

I chuckled but quickly hide it as he looked at me.

"You are late for office. Go take a shower. "

"Let it be. I am not going today. "

He said and layed on the bed again. Agh! Wow it's so good ryt? It's his own company so he can take a leave whenever he want. But I can't. I have to go to the office anyway. Well my timing is 10 and it's 8. So I still have time.

Suddenly jungkook pulled my hand and made me lay on the bed. He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck. Eww I must be stinking.

"Jungkookahh! I must be stinking. " I said pushing his face away.

But he pulled me closer.

"You're not stinking and even if you do, I'll love to smell it bcz it's you. " He said while his eyes were close and voice was rough.

I feel butterflies in my whole body. This man never fails to make me feel butterflies.

Jungkook pecked my lips and didn't move his lips from mine. We were not kissing and even not taking off each other's lips. Our lips were just touching each other. I feel his hot breath on my lips.

His hand travelled towards my neck. He pull off his lips and opened his eyes. He looked at me and found I was already looking at him.

"Should I kiss you? " He asked me.