Another Marriage? :

An pov :

"The fuck? I mean you guys are out of your fucking mind?! How can you guys even think that I will marry another men when I'm pregnant with jungkook's baby. I'm one and half months pregnant!! and important one. We still didn't divorce each other!! "

Yn yelled at them. They were all silent.

"Fucking answer me dad!!! " Yn yelled at her dad.

He looked at her and stood up.

"I don't want to hear anything from you now. I don't care whether you're divorce or not. You have to marry at any cost. " Yn's dad said with a serious and furious face.

Yn looked at him with the same expressions. Yn looked at jiggy.

"Are you happy now?! I shouldn't have trust you! I trust you even after knowing that you're a gold digger!! I hate everyone here!! I hate everyone!!! " Yn yelled as tears started to stream down from her eyes.

"Don't dare to yell at her. She didn't told me anything. It's my decision and now you have to do as I say. " He sternly.

"I won't. " Yn replied coldly wiping her tears.

"You fucking have to. " He yelled at her.

"Fucking don't shout on me! Just don't fucking dare to do this again. I won't see if you're my dad or some stranger! I fucking won't marry any other man! My heart only and only belongs to Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook! " Yn yelled as she picked up her mobile and marched towards her room.

Yn pov : I didn't know these people are so at low level. How can they do this to me? Can't they see I'm hurt? I die every single day, every single night for jungkook and they want me to marry another man?! Wahh! I better be an orphan instead of having parents like this.

I miss my mom so much. I grabbed her photo frame and hugged her. I cried harder. I grabbed my mobile and smiled looking at jungkook's pic in my gallery. How happy he is. He is my life saviour. He made me feel something special that no one has never made me feel. I was always special to him. He was special to me. I was the only girl he loved, and He also made me fall for him.

Not gonna lie, he has the pure and best soul. I love him so much. So much. I really wish if he was here rn I would have hugged him like there is no tomorrow. I'll kiss him on my own. I'll surrender myself to only him cuz he's the only one who handles me perfectly.

I caress my belly as I kissed jungkook's picture.

An pov :

"My baby, I always love you. " Yn said as kiss jungkook's pic and covered her body with a blanket.

Jiggy pov : I know yn is hurt. Very much hurt but we are doing this only for her. So she can forget all the pain we gave her. It was always our fault. My fault.

We are the reason for her behaviour. She never got love. She never got perfect love and when she found one. We separate them. We made the biggest mistake.

Yn pov : I came into my bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my head. It's really painful as hell. Why can't my parents understand?!?! Just fucking why?!? I will not marry another person at all. Even I won't divorce jungkook.

Next week.

An pov : Yn didn't go to the office today as she was not feeling well. She is resting. The door opened and jiggy went inside with a bowl of soup. Yn was sleeping.

Jiggy slowly shake yn's hand.

"Ynahh." She called her.

Yn opened her eyes. She was weak.

"W.. What?" Yn asked.

Jiggy caress her head and makes her sit resting her back on the bed's headboard.

"Drink this soup, you'll feel better. " Jiggy said.

Yn shook her head as no.

"What no? You have to drink this. C'mon I'll feed you. " Jiggy said as she made yn drink the soup and laid her on the bed.

Jiggy caress her head.

"Rest, doctor will be here in some time. " Jiggy said.

Yn didn't reply and nod a little. Jiggy turned to go when.

"Where is dad? " Yn asked in her weak voice.

Jiggy smiled and walked near yn.

"He is at the company but soon will be here with the doctor. "

"Hmm."

"She will be fine in some days and it will not affect the baby at all. " The doctor said as Yn's dad sighed in relief.

"Thank-you doctor. " Yn's dad said.

Soon the doctor left.

Yn pov : I was just laying on the bed. How badly I miss jungkook. When The door opened and my dad came in.

He sat on the bed beside me. He caress my head.

"Are you feeling better? " He asked.

I just nod at him. I noticed his eyes tear up. He holds my hand softly.

"I'm sorry I shout at you yn-ahh. But making you sign the contract was necessary. " He said as tears started to flow down from his eyes.

"But still you lied. A very bad lie. " I replied coldly trying to control my tears but couldn't.

"I know. I know I was always a bad dad for you dear. " He said.

"D.. Dad why you're making me marry another person? even after knowing that I love jungkook and only him. " I asked him weakly.

"Trust me, whatever I'm doing is for your betterment. " He said and went outside.

After two-three days.

I'm feeling better now. Jiggy told me that a man is going to come to see me. I decided to meet him and deny. Cuz ofc I can't marry another man at all.

I caress my belly and I have a very little baby bump.

I came downstairs and saw a man, 25-26 aged man sitting on the couch. My dad was talking to him. Jiggy was also beside him. He was also talking to them.

My dad saw me and he called me near them.

"Yn-ahh, Meet him, He's Park Rowan. " Dad said smiling at me.

"Hii, I'm Rowan, Nice to meet you. Hope we'll get comfortable with each other. " Rowan said.

The fuck? Go to hell man.

70+ votes for next part.
Any guess???
Comment down 😉