Wedding Shopping

Jungkook started driving the car to yn's home.

"When's your next check up? " Jungkook asked yn.

"Next week. " She replied coldly.

"C'mon baby, don't act coldly towards me. I said I'm sorry. I'm really guilty of what I did. I'm sorry. " He said and looked at her.

Yn scoffed.

There was silence.

"Let's go shopping tomorrow? " Jungkook broke the silence.

"Why should I come with you? " Yn asked him.

"Aree? What do you mean why? I'm your husband, you're my wife. We are couples and I have every right to you and the same goes with you." He said, yn rolled her eyes but secretly smiled at his behaviour.

"Can you please keep quiet? Me and my baby are getting disturbed. "

Jungkook gasp.

"Really? Then get in your mind that you both belong to me. " He scoffed and started to drive the car at speed.

"You want us to die? " Yn asked.

Jungkook didn't say anything and lowered the speed.

"Baby? "

"Hm? "

"You want anything? Like what you're craving for? " He asked.

"Umm.. I'm craving some Kimbap, Bulgogi, Jajjamyeon, Tteokbokki, fried rice, some KFC, sandwiches, pizza, burger.. Etc etc. " She replied innocently.

"All the unhealthy food huh. " He scoffed and chuckled.

"Let's go and eat something? " He asked.

"No. I'm not hungry right now. I want to sleep now. "

Jungkook looked at her and nod.

"You're beautiful yn. " He said looking at her.

"Focus on driving. I don't want to die. "

"C'mon, how can you even think I'll let you die? And why you're talking about negative things? You're pregnant so talk positive, good things and watch good movies. " He said scolding her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I watched 50 Shades of grey yesterday. " She said as he choked on air.

Yn laugh looking at him. She patted his back.

"I want my baby to be bold." She said and chuckled silently.

"Our baby. " He said as butterflies run through her body. She nod.

Jungkook parked the car and came out of the car as yn did. Yn's back was touching the back as jungkook was facing her more like she was caged between his arms.

"What? " She asked being annoyed.

"I want to kiss you-"

"Kiss my pics then. This is how you survive right? " Yn said and was trying to get out of his arms but couldn't.

"Then a hickey? " He asked innocently.

"No." Yn said sternly.

"Agh! But I'm craving for your skin rn. " He whin.

"So? I don't care. Let me go now. " Yn said angrily.

"You don't care huh?" He asked making his eyes small.

Yn rolled her eyes and wrapped her hand around his neck and she pulled him closer. He was ready for a kiss.

"Yes, I don't care. " She said and pushed him a little and went into the house.