Fucking Heels

Getting up I looked beside and found father-daughter sleeping very peacefully.

I came out of the bedroom and saw jungkook was awake. He opened his arm for a hug.

I went and hugged him as he placed a kiss on my lips.

He detached his lips and again gave a quick peck.

"How's your legs? I mean are you able to walk? " He said teasing me.

I hit his chest.

"Shameless"

"Only for you baby. "

I came out of his hug and we did our morning routine.

It's sunday today.

I was eating some salad given by jungkook forcefully.

"Jungkook it's so yukk! " I said making a weird face.

"Shut up and eat it quietly. If you don't want to then you'll not even get the lunch and dinner. " He said in a cold voice.

I looked at him as he came near me.

"Really? I'm scared haha." I faked a laugh.

He chuckled.

"But I'm not lying. " He said in a serious tone.

I rolled my eyes at him and start to eat the salad.

"Whatever." I said.

He scoffed.

"Don't roll your eyes, it can cause you a great punishment. " He mocked as he went out of the dining room.

"What? " I murmured and looked at his disappearing figure with a wired look.

"He isn't he. " I mumbled.

I woke up having a great afternoon nap. I looked beside and saw shinae was sleeping.

Thank god she didn't cause me trouble today. She was all happy today bcz her father was with her.

Gosh! She doesn't love me?

Wtf I'm thinking?

But i roam my eyes around and didn't found jungkook. I checked the bathroom which was empty.

I went downstairs and saw nanny has left already.

"He must have gone somewhere. " I said to myself and started to make some ramen for myself as I was really hungry.

Taking the ramen cup, I half open the cover of it and pour the hot boiling water into it. I pour all the sauces and then keep the chopsticks over it closing the exposed side.

I waited for 5-6 minutes and the grabbed the cup and went into living room.

I sat on the couch and turn on the TV.

Soon, I heard footsteps coming into the house. I didn't looked at the door as I knew it's jungkook.

But soon the footsteps turn into the taps of a heel. I raise my head and looked up at the door while chewing the ramen.

I saw a girl. Black inner, black straight pants, black suit, black glasses, black high heels, blonde hairs flying in the air.

And me, My hair is in a very messy bun, wearing a jungkook's white knee length tee and small black shorts under it.

No doubt I look more beautiful than her.

She looked at me and walked in.

"Who? " I asked raising a brow.