Wait What? :

An pov :

"What comfortable? I don't want to get comfortable with you. " Yn said as she crossed her hands down her chest poking her cheek with tongue.

Rowan chuckled seeing her. Yn looked at him with a confused face and then faced her dad.

"Why is he smiling like an idiot?.... Well I forgot he's one." Yn said looking at Rowan.

He again chuckled.

"Dude, what's your problem? I know I'm beautiful and you can't resist me but let me tell you I'm not going to marry you, I love Jungkook, you might know he's famous and even I'm pregnant with his baby. So please get lost. " Yn said as she scoffed.

But Rowan burst out laughing.

"Y-Yn... Haha" He couldn't speak as he was laughing so hard.

"Dad, who's this chick? I swear I'll give him a slap if he continues laughing more. " Yn said in an annoyed tone.

But yn's dad was laughing too.

Yn rolled her eyes and stomp her foot.

"I don't have any free time to spend with these chicks. I'm leaving. " Yn said and turned to go upstairs.

"You won't even wait for me, butterfly? "

Hearing the similar voice yn quickly turned around. She saw him... Her favorite person.. To whom she can't hate even if she wants.

He was standing on the door frame. Yn run to him and hugged him as he hugged her back.

"I hate you, I hate you! I hate you so much!! " Yn said while crying.

(An : Don't tell me you're happy 😂)

"I'm sorry butterfly, I didn't mean it. I love you. I missed you. I miss you fucking so much, but you know I missed whom more? " He asked.

Yn looked at him with her doe eyes. She was still in his arms. He caress her belly. Small bump.

"Our Baby~"

Yn chuckled as she again hugged jungkook. Jungkook hugged her back and spin her around.

"Well, if you guys are done meeting each other, sit and have some drinks. " Jiggy said as Jungkook and yn nod.

They both sat on the couch.

Yn looked at Rowan. Who was still smiling. She rolled her eyes.

"Who's this creepy guy?" Yn asked.

"He's my cousin who came from USA today morning. " Jungkook said as he pulled yn more closer to him.

She looked at him.

"What? You wanna fuck? " She asked directly as Jungkook chocked on air.

Yn Smirk.

"I still didn't forgave you. You have so much to pay. You hurt me so much. You'll regret. " Yn whispered in his ears sending him shivers.

"I'll regret for you butterfly. " He whispers back as she smirk.

After some time.

"So, Honey. Seeing your conditions I swear I couldn't sleep every night. I just wanted to see your happy face again. I know I hurt you so much. Really so much so I wanted to Make It Right. I was the one who messed everything up so I'm being the one who will make it right. All right. " Yn's dad said sitting beside yn.

"Yupp, I also hurted you so much my baby. I really didn't thought you still love me. I was imagining that you started to hate me. But now I'm ready to take any type of punishment you give me, no matter how much you hurt me. " Jungkook said as he sat on his knees.