Three :

Jungkook : What happened?! Why did you shout?

Yn : what's this dog doing in this house?

Yep, I have fear of dogs. Cuz once I was bitten by one from then. I hate dogs. I just don't like them.

Jungkook made a wired face. As the dog barked again.

An :
As bam barked again yn quickly hugged jungkook feeling scared. Jungkook was stunned standing there. He looked at yn and then at bam. His heart was beating so fast.

Yn : please take this dog out or I can't stay in this house. I hate dogs. Please.

Jungkook : Yn, yn it's nothing to get scared of dogs.

Yn didn't broke the hug instead she tighten her grip on his body as bam barked again and again seeing yn. As he didn't know her.

Jungkook : Bam! Don't bark and sit!

He said in his husky ordering voice as bam quickly did as jungkook said.

Yn broke the hug and said.

Yn : I can't stay here if this dog is here.

Jungkook looked at her then went to bam. He carried bam in his arms. And looked at yn.

Jungkook : He might look a little dangerous to you but trust me he's the cutest.

He kissed bam's face as bam started to lick jungkook's face. Jungkook giggle as yn made a eww face and rolled her eyes.

Yn : I'm going in my room.

She said coldly and went upstairs.

Jungkook : what happened to her? Never mind. Bam Now go and sleep in your house.

He said as he put bam down. As Bam bowed to Jungkook and went outside where his dog house was presented. Jungkook looked at the time. It was 10 pm. He sigh and started to watch T. V.

Jungkook pov : Yn behave so strange and cold. Maybe she's new here that's why she's like this? And after getting Comfortable and used to this house she'll be normal.

Next Day.

I took One week off from my company so that i can spend more time with my yn. I woke up and check the time it was 9pm. Maybe yn is awake. I went towards her room and knock on her door.

Jungkook : yn? Yn? You're still sleeping?

I got no response when I saw the room was locked from outside. I opened the door and saw no one was in the room. I checked the bathroom too. And it was empty. I went downstairs and saw Bam Playing with his toys. He quickly jump on me as he saw me. I carres his face and went towards the kitchen.

I saw nanny was there. She's the maid in my house but she's just like my grandma. She's looking after me when I was born and till now. After I buy this house I request her to work at my house instead of my parents and she agreed.

Jungkook : Nanny?

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled at her back and sat on the kitchen counter.

Nanny : Huh! My jungkookie is now so old that he got married.

I chuckle at her tease.

Jungkook : Nanny, did you see yn?

She looked at me and said.

Nanny : She left for her office at 8.

Here I was having no words to speak.

Jungkook : ohh. O-okay.

Nanny : Should I plate your breakfast?

Jungkook : yn did her breakfast?