A quick session

Jungkook pov : I was waiting for her. It's 9:30 now. And as I know her meeting was of 1 hour. It's been more than one hour now. I called her but she is dumb. She forgot her mobile here. I found her mobile down the bed. Maybe it slipped  down when we kissed.

I started to feel hungry. After sometime the door banged. I quickly got up from the bed excitedly knowing yn is there. I opened the door and saw my secretary. Ms. Yena. My smile fade away but I quickly manage to smile a little at her.

"What happened? " I asked her.

She was holding a file. I noticed that.

"Actually sir, The check file I wanted to gave you. You forgot to take with you at morning. " She said as I gasp and took the file from her hands.

"Ohh. I'm sorry to bother you. And thanks for giving me this. " I said to her as she smiled at me.

"No problem sir. " Saying that she bowed at me as I nod and she took her leave.

I came into the room after locking the door and that's when again I hear door bang. I opened the door and it was yn. I got happy seeing her. But she was  looking so tired. I keep the file aside.

"Hey butterfly what happened? " I asked her while shaking her arm.

"I'm sooo tired. " She said as she fall on the bed.

I put my hands on my waist and saw her laying
figure on the bed. I shook my head.

"I know that, but aren't you hungry? " I asked her as she quickly raise her head hearing food.

"Yes please order something or do whatever you want but I want food. " She said in a weak voice.

I looked at her with pity eyes. I grabbed her normal clothes and went to her. I shake her.

"Yn-ahh, baby go and change your clothes. Then we'll have our dinner okay? " I said as she shook her head as no.

"Yn get up! " I shouted a little.

"Be quite! " She shout at me back as I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, go. You'll feel uncomfortable in this clothes. " I said softly.

I waited for some seconds and she still didn't woke up from the bed. So I just lift her on my shoulder and took her into the washroom.

"Aghh!! Jungkook! Put me down. " She said while hitting my back.

"Until you don't change your clothes I won't put you down. " I said to her while chucking.

"Aghg! I hate you! I hate you!!! " She whin and started to move her legs.

"You'll fall, and I love you more okay? Now go and change your clothes fast. " I said as she went quite.

"Okay fine. " She said in a angry tone.

I put her down on the floor and gave her, her clothes which I bring along with me. She took them angrily from my hands.

"Now what? You gonna stay here and look how I'll change my clothes? " She said in an annoyed tone.

I chuckle and smirk.

"Nahh, I'm here to check your body. These perfect curves, The small waist and The angry you. So hot. " I said while smirking.

Her expression changed into more anger. I tried to control my laugh.

"Fuck yourself JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!! " She shouted so loudly as I quickly cover my ears and her voice started to echo in the washroom.

"I didn't mean that -" Before I could complete. She started to push me out of the washroom.

I came out of the washroom while laughing as she closed the door so loudly as I startled.

I ordered the dinner.

An pov : In 5 minutes yn came out of the washroom with annoyed look. She looked at jungkook. He was laying on the bed. Literally covering the whole bed. He's doing this all to annoy her?

"Move aside jeon. " Yn said coldly.

She didn't get any reply from him. She started to shake his arm.

"Jungkook move aside I want to lay!!! " She shouted this time but this didn't work too.

Before she could understand jungkook pulled her over him. He hugged her and turn right side.  He smelled her fragrance as he closed her eyes. She pushed him a little.

"Jungkook please I'm so tired right now. Don't make me more angry. " She said.

"I'm not making you angry butterfly. I'm just cuddling with you so you'll feel better. Are you feeling better? " He said as he looked into her eyes.

She sigh and the door knock. Jungkook opened the door and took his order. Yn quickly sat up on the bed as she was craving for food so much.

"Jungkook-ahh can you please serve it for me too? " She said with most pleading eyes.

He looked at her as he chuckled.

"Ofc baby. " He said as he serve the food for her and himself in the same plate.

He switch the red dim light and darkened the room. He sat on the bed as yn switch on the T.V and played a Series.

"C'mon I'll feed you. " He said.

"You're so nice. " She said as she ruffled his hair.

He giggle and started to feed her while eating himself too.

"The food is tasty? " Jungkook asked her.

She nod while chewing like a baby. He couldn't resist as he peck her lips. She was stunned for some seconds then started to watch the series again.

"Jungkook-ahh water. " She said as he went towards the mini fridge and grabbed a water bottle. He gave to her as she drank the water and keep the bottle aside.

After having their dinner.

"Now sleep and I'm doing some work which is pending. " Jungkook said to yn. As she looked at him with her sad eyes.

She wanted him beside her, she wanted him to hug her, cuddle with her, kiss her but she don't know how to say him. But his eyes says everything and jungkook understands that in few seconds.

"Agh. I think I'll do my work afterwards. " He said as he layed beside her. Her face brighten up.

He hugged her as She got close to him and burried her head onto his chest and right leg onto his waist. His right hand were on her waist. He was caressing her bare waist with his index fingers.

Yn pov : when he was caressing his index finger on my bare waist. I was feeling shiver down my spine. Actually my tee got folded up. That's why  a little waist of mine was visible. But fuck that I was crunching my toes. I felt goosebumps on my whole body. Why this boy driving me crazy? Huh?

My breath hitched when he pulled me closer. I looked at him and saw he was already looking at me. He bed down to my face level and kissed my forehead. His hand travelled towards my jaw. Where he made the hickey. He touched it as I hissed. Yes it's still paining a little.

He looked at me and pulled me into a kiss grabbing my nape. I quickly responded to the kiss cuz I was also waiting for this movement. He kissed me roughly. I was actually loving the kiss. His hand travelled down my body. I gasp loudly when he puts his cold veiny hand into my tee. He quickly entered his tongue into my mouth and the way he was kissing was so loving. He was roughly kissing but the enjoyment was increasing.

His hands travelled towards my breast. I widen my eyes cuz I wasn't wearing a fucking bra inside!!! He cupped my right boob with his big hand. Gosh I feel so overwhelmed. We both were still kissing. I moaned while kissing him as his finger started to circle around my nipple. Soon I was out of breath and he broke the kiss. While his hand inside my tee was busy massaging my boobs.

To be continue....
Thankyou so much for 400+ views 💜✌ so happy..
Soon new part will come.