INTRODUCTION

A SHORT HISTORY OF JOURGLAN KINGDOM

For hundreds of years. The Jourglan Kingdom has been a peaceful nation, loved by the countrymen, respected by the other races, and one of the friendliest nations.

The Jourglan Kingdom, built upon the vitality, leadership, and famines of its past, is now among the most independent countries in the current world.
Their exports, medicine, and trade are among their current greatest strengths. Unfortunately, they lack sustainability as the monsters nearby became active and the nearly harvested crops were eaten.

The Jourglan Kingdom is a capitalist nation. The current greatest threat to the nation is the imminent war of the monsters subjugation, but the current leadership might sacrifice too much to solve this issue.

The people of the Jourglan Kingdom are very spiritual and happy. They live brilliant lives, but however they have odd formalities and many special ceremonies, while active monsters attacking or hoarding through villages their crops, exports, and goods helps relieve most of their issues. Religion holds no importance at all in their lives and, if anything, has made them more curious.

SHORT DESCRIPTION OF VENTURA DYNASTY

The nation of the Ventura Dynasty, built upon the war, natural resource abundance, and resourcefulness of its past, is now among the most glorious countries. Their medicine, science, and sustainability are among their current greatest strengths. Unfortunately, they lack a lot in life expectancy and food production. The Ventura Dynasty is a capitalist nation.

There are no real opposing groups against the current leadership, but this hasn't always been the case. However, the current greatest threat to the nation is the aggressive wildlife, but the current leadership is supported by the people to solve this issue. The people of the Ventura Dynasty are depressed and cheerful at the same time.

They live harsh lives. Slavery, selling slaves, and blackmarkets are not illegal in this country. While life expectancy is really lacking, their medicine helps relieve some of their issues. Religion holds quite some importance in their lives and, if anything, has made them more sensitive. The people of the Ventura Dynasty are extremely spiritual as well, and they have odd formalities and beautiful customs.

HEIRS INTRODUCTION

The past leader, King Ordox Clifford, passed down his crown to his only son, Prince Albert Clifford, who is the current leader of this land, and married Grand Duchess Anne Helgard, who was a high-ranking noble. The love between Prince Albert and Grand Duchess Anne was unseparated, so the King Ordox passed down the crown to his son Prince Albert when he knew that the two had a relationship. When King Ordox died, King Albert claimed the crown his father gave him, and now he is the current king. "King Albert" and crowned the new Queen "Queen Anne". Their love results in the birth of the Four Children of the King and Queen, named Khyl, Jerome, Joseph, and Scarlett.

King Albert has been a fine king; he is loved by the people of his kingdom after he took the crown given to him by his father. He is forty-eight years old. He has long black hair, green eyes, and a natural face. He accepted the throne when he was twenty-eight years old. He likes to keep himself busy with his job as king. He is a very busy person; he only spends time with his family during dinner or in a meeting. His love for his kingdom is vast. He cares and has heard all of his people's problems and sorrows.

Queen Anne is the most caring person. She is highly respected inside and outside of the kingdom because of her sincere and carrying attitudes. She is forty-five years old, has white silver hair, and purple eyes. She is skinny yet has beautiful skin and a gorgeous face. She likes to cook and help the maidservants in the kitchen, even though she is the queen. She likes to look for her children and her family, mostly Princess Scarlett, as she is their only daughter in her family.

Prince Khyl is the eldest son. His characteristics make him the right successor to the throne, and he is different. He is twenty-two years old, has black hair, purple eyes, and the unbelievably handsomeness that any girl will fall for. He is a tall person, merciless, ruthless, and independent. He doesn't want anyone to interfere with what he's doing or help him with something he didn't ask for. But despite his behavior, he has a good heart and soul. With the help of his sister, who trained him to be a fine prince, He learned to respect his elders, comrades, and someone who is responsible, honest, and dependable.

Prince Jerome is the second son of King Albert. Jerome is a bashful person; he only speaks if he wants to or if he is being asked. He is nineteen years old; he has black hair and green eyes, and he wears eyeglasses. He is the only son who inherited his father's eyes. Jerome likes to read books with his sister and loves doing some collections. He is a quiet, sincere, kind, and very smart person. Some even say that he is the reason for the new mechanized buildings and new experiments in the kingdom. Jerome was almost kicked out of the family because he could not learn a single swordsmanship, but when he turned nine years old, he gained mana, and in this event, the family discovered it. They were shocked, afraid, and surprised at the same time. Because of the discovery of the family, King Albert exempted him from learning swordsmanship, but King Albert advised him to try and practice to protect himself.

Prince Joseph is the third son of King Albert. He is eighteen years old; he has long white hair, purple eyes, and a surprisingly handsome face. The only son in the family who is stubbornly overloaded gets punished every time because of his nonsense. But even though he acts like this, his swordsmanship and bow mastery are very remarkable. His characteristics are friendly, energetic, clever, and brave. He likes teasing girls, playing with fire, and doing stupid stuff inside and outside the castle. What he does not like is someone who is arrogant in front of him, and he will never back down from that person who he sees or hears disrespecting his family members, especially his little sister. Not just him, but the father and the other two brothers will do the same; if something is going to happen to their little sister, they will hunt that person until he or she apologizes.

Princess Scarlett is the fourth daughter of King Albert. She is the little queen in the kingdom; they keep her inside the castle and spoil her so much that she becomes a spoiled child. Everything they give to her is just to make her happy. Scarlett is sixteen years old, she has silvery white hair, purple eyes, and she is gorgeous and beautiful. She looks like his eldest brother, but in a girl version of him. She is generous, kind, sweet, open-minded, and energetic. She likes sweet food and art, and she also enjoys reading books. Most of the time, she and Prince Jerome read together in a library. Scarlett also shares the same vibe as Prince Joseph; the two of them always play and run around the castle doing silly things led by Joseph. She also wants to train swordsmanship, but her father did not allow her to touch one, as she should be a mage, a magic caster.

Military Officials:
The Supreme Commander holds the biggest role in the entire army. The supreme commander commands the deputy generals and has to hold their entire lives on his back. He holds the lives of the entire division army as he commands the generals.
Vice-Commander: The Vice-Commander is also a highly respected general. He supports and assists the Supreme Commander. Also, he has the authority to replace the Supreme Commander, but only if the Supreme Commander died in a battle or there were personal allegations.
Deputy Commander: a trusted soldier or commander who is assigned to a general, higher commander, or strategist to aide him on various things.
Deputy Generals: These generals are leading a division of army commanders and Deputy Generals follows the instruction of the Supreme Commander
HQ Defense Chief: the officer in charge of defending the army headquarters from enemy forces. This includes the fortresses and the kingdoms defenses
Army Commander: The army commanders will lead a division of the army. They are instructed by the Deputy Generals
Messenger: This messenger is the eye, ears, nose, and mouth of the kingdom. He can be either a spy, an investigator, or a detective. He is the provider of information in the kingdom, whether it comes from inside, outside, or other things connected to the kingdom.