𝙲𝚑. 𝟿 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛

Friday
May 15, 2020

Omniscient "Dymond what happened?" Alora questioned as she removed the bloody gloves and tossed them into the trash along with the other items

Omniscient
"Dymond what happened?" Alora questioned as she removed the bloody gloves and tossed them into the trash along with the other items. Dymond sat silently at the kitchen table, thinking to himself about what he'd do once she left. He'd called Maury's mother who was a perioperative nurse. Since caring for surgical patients was part of her job Dymond knew she was the perfect person to call to help with this situation. She'd taught him how to stitch up a wound when she'd had to stitch him up once but Dymond had never been near death therefore he wasn't risking working on the woman in his spare bedroom.

"I don't know. We found her like that." Dymond said, keeping his eyes trained on the table as he pulled at his chin hair. He'd never killed a woman before and the more he thought about someone putting the unknown woman through the torture they'd put her through it bothered him. He could be mean toward women but he'd never go that far. What type of coward could brutalize a woman so badly that she was unrecognizable? Dymond had given Alora some clothes to change Dianna into once she'd cleaned and stitched her up. He didn't feel comfortable taking off an unconscious woman's clothes even if she was near death.

"You and—"

"My baby sister Neek." Dymond finished for her, finally putting his attention on her just to see the silly look on her face. He'd noticed the suspicious look on her face when she'd arrived and saw Tanika here. Dymond was only 22 and the way Tanika did her makeup and dressed at times would make you think she was at least 18 or 19. Dymond knew that Alora had probably assumed that this was a girl he was messing with that was closer to his age. It wasn't hard to tell that she'd felt some type of way because her facial expressions usually gave away how that something was wrong.

"Y-your sister? Oh." Alora said. "Anyway um.." She cleared her throat. "I patched her up. She was badly beaten and shot. Thankfully I couldn't find a bullet which it went clean through. Dymond she lost a lot of blood and since I didn't know her blood type I had to use O negative . I did the best I could and—"

She was talking so fast and Dymond could tell that she was scared because this was the first time she'd ever done something like this outside of the hospital. If anyone knew she'd taken blood and other medical supplies from the hospital she could lose her job. Dymond was appreciative but if she knew that he was the reason behind her son Maury's disappearance he was sure she wouldn't have any dealings with him. She knew how close Dymond, Maury, and Denim were so she'd asked Dymond and Denim to find out what had happened to him since the police didn't seem too concerned with doing so.

"I appreciate it." Dymond stood pulling up his sagging pants.

"You should get her to the hospital in case things take a turn." Alora stepped toward him. Dymond opened his mouth to say something but Alora cut him off. "I know you're not a fan of hospitals or police officers but that young woman is still a human being and she deserves the proper care. You're not a doctor Dymond. And what if the person who did this comes back and notices that she's gone? Your house is the only house closest to where she was found. It won't take them long to realize—"