~The Announcement~

It came as a shock to me when your Great-Grandfather announced to us my engagement to your Great-Great Uncle Katie Belle, it was both a shock and a disappointment to all of us. Especially, towards his Brother, who was about to be divorced from his soon-to-be ex-wife, claiming his four children and banishing her from the Norwegian Court. It was both traumatizing and heartbreaking Katie Belle...Especially, to your Grammy...

May 1st 1520
Bright Family Residence
Greece

May 1st 1520Bright Family ResidenceGreece

👑

"Eeeeeee! I can't BELIEVE she's your COURTIER now Millie! You're so LUCKY!!!" Katrina squealed excitedly, making the others chuckle. They sat together in the sitting room of the Bright Family Residence, chatting the afternoon away about the events from two days ago.

"I know, It almost felt like a DREAM!! I mean...I've only been in Greece for 10 MONTHS and she's already made this OFFICIAL!!" Gazing down at the ring, she added. "I can't wait to see what..."

The conversation was cut short when a maid entered the room, her complexion one of concern and fright. "Lady Émilie, King Tamiran requests your presence in the throne room. Now..."

Confused, all the Ladies stood and made their way to the throne room, not expecting the news they were about to get.

👑

👑

The throne room was occupied by seven women who had just arrived. The former King was seated on the throne, accompanied by his daughter, the King of Norway, and his soon-to-be ex-sister-in-law. They all waited for the girls to arrive to hear the former Greek King's announcement.

"Greetings Ladies!" Tamiran's smile could fool anyone, concealing his hidden anger and 'marvellous' plans for his brother, daughter and her 'Partner'.

Observing as the girls curtsied, he addressed them. "It has come to my attention that one of you," his tone turning icy, "has been assigned to court, my daughter!" With the glare of an eagle, he searched through the huddled pile of ladies, only to find his quarry lurking in the back - the lady he needed.