~Seeing their Mother...~

March 19th 1538
Paraquat Palace
Greece

March 19th 1538Paraquat PalaceGreece

👑

Émilie's perspective
Anne and I sat together while holding hands while Milo clasped Camille and Carlos's hands as he assisted them out of the carriage. Nearly nine years old and today, the twin's birth Mother, Elizabeth Of Persia, sent a summon for them.

Before leaving, Angella, Anne's and my relationship started getting serious and Angella proclaimed to the court that a banquet would be held tomorrow night for the occasion.

Unlike Henry, we treated Anne with respect and love, and the 1st anniversary of our courtship will be coming up soon, so that's exciting.

"Alright, children. You wait here with Lady Bernard and Mommy, ok? Papa and Mama need to talk with Elizabeth and Adora then we'll come get you." The twins nodded as I hiked up my skirts and walked with Milo up to the pavement where the door was.

Opening the door, a maid greeted us and provided us with a low curtsy. "Reine Emilie, roi Milo! C'est une surprise. Comment puis-je t'aider? (Queen Emilie, King Milo! This is a surprise. How may I help you?)."

Milo smiled politely, "La princesse Elizabeth de Perse et la duchesse Adora de Bordeaux, sont-elles là? (Princess Elizabeth Of Persia and Duchess Adora Of Bordeaux, are they here?)."

"Oui, la princesse Elizabeth et la duchesse Adora sont là. Viens avec moi. (Yes, Princess Elizabeth and Duchess Adora are here. Come with me.)." Bowing her head, the maid guided us down the foyer and towards the seating room.

When she opened the doors, Milo and I found his ex and her new partner seated by the window which peeked out into the lavish gardens where Camille and Carlos were burning off their energy with Anne and Alannah.

"They turn 9 in 10 days. Angella plans to celebrate their birthday with a large reception at court." Milo inquired, earning Elizabeth's attention as she turned and glared at us.

"Milo and Queen Émilie. What a surprise."

"Camille and Carlos were asking about you, Elizabeth. Milo and I can't keep making excuses for them and we'd like to know why you summoned them."

"Well, Liz technically summoned for just Camille."

"Just Camille?" Milo raised a brow at Adora. "Why would she want only Camille when you and she had both twins summoned?"

Elizabeth stared at her ex for a moment before looking at the baby in his arms. "Je vois que toi et Sylvain avez été occupés, c'est votre fille? (I see you and Sylvain have been busy, is she your daughter?)."