~Banished~

September 16th 1523
Callis Family Residence
Greece

September 16th 1523Callis Family ResidenceGreece

👑

"I demand he and his Wife be stripped of their estates in Patras, Larissa and Volos and be banished from my Wife's privy council and court. Are we clear, Edward?"

The Chancellor nodded in agreement, writing the letter in the heavily pregnant Queen's words. "Anything else, Madam?"

"Yes," She said, biting into a pomegranate. "I'd like their doweries ceased and be banished back to my dear Aunt Guinevere's estate in Yorkshire."

The chancellor completed inscribing the decree, the quill poised on the parchment as he handed it to Émilie. "And what of Sir James and your sisters? How have they responded to this startling news?"

Émilie huffed, "They've done the same, Edward. Eleanor disowned them and stripped away their titles as Earl and Countess Of London, and James quelled communicating with them entirely! I'm surprised he managed to convince the King Of Germany to remove them from his court."

"And Lady Amber? How has she reacted to this?"

"Same way James did." She clarified, dabbing the quill into the pot of ink. "She quelled their communication, had their letters poached and banished them from her Court."

As she finished signing the closing, she handed the decree to the chancellor. "Make sure they receive this as further notice that I shan't speak to them as long as they remain in service to his Majesty, King Henry of England."

"Yes, Madam." Bowing his head, Cardinal Pistos turned to leave with the parchment in hand. "I shall see to it they're served with your decree and they shall be declared Lord and Lady Yorkshire."

"Good. You may vacate now, Chancellor." She waved him away, going for another pomegranate. "I would like to spend some time solitary with my child before their decided due date comes."

"Yes, Madam. I shall leave you to it." Leaving the Queen's chambers, Cardinal Pistos immediately retired to his office and summoned the pageboy to give him the parchment. "Give this to Lord and Lady Yorkshire. Son."

👑

???'s perspective