Tamiran's and Tamara's Trial

October 24th 1520
Afosíosi Court Palace
Greece

October 24th 1520Afosíosi Court PalaceGreece

👑

"Rest assured, Your Majesty. Everything is well prepared for today's trial," Cardinal Edward said confidently, meticulously verifying the evidence for complete accuracy.

Today, October 24th 1520, marks the day of Tamara and Tamiran's trial. Both were barricaded inside the tower, awaiting their trial beginning in two hours. It gave Angella time to examine all the evidence she'd collected from her ladies, Émilie, her Uncle, her Mother, and all the kingdoms Tamiran had stolen money from.

"Edward." Seating in her seat, Angella addressed her trusted cardinal. "I've evidence of Father manipulating my Grandfather to wrongfully disown Uncle and how we can rejuvenate him to the throne." She stated, crossing her arms while adding. "I've also discovered proof Father was the one who blamed Aunt Rosalind for the false charges."

Edward glanced nervously at his Queen, "But M'lady! She was found guilty," He reasoned.

"Well, I re-examined the evidence, and it doesn't attach." She refuted, tossing the records at the extent of the table where he stood. Edward skimmed them over, and his eyes widened in shock.

"M'lady, how could we have missed this..." He trailed off.

"There's more, unfortunately," Angella angrily remarked. "There is also explicit evidence of my wrenched Aunt poisoning Mother and my siblings!" She bit out. "I've talked with a scullery maid, and she expressed she caught Aunt Tamara entering a shop and coming out with a vile in her hand. She was also a former lady of Mother's; she could have skillfully dropped it into her food!" She screamed, rising and pushing her chair back.

Edward gaped in shock silence.

"Once the trial is over, Edward. Father and Tamara shall be put to death. by beheading." She finished. Edward nodded and bowed, leaving to declare that to the court and others. Angella sighed, walked to her window seal and fell to her knees, staring at the open gardens.

'Uncle always said Aunt Rosalind always adored the gardens.' She thought, feeling tears drip down her face.

She sat there for hours, laying there, grieving her late Aunt Rosalind and the 12 children Samara lost thanks to her wicked sister...

👑

October 24th 1520
Athenian Tower
Greece

Tamara's perspective