~The letters...~

November 3rd 1537
Edinburgh Castle
Scotland

November 3rd 1537Edinburgh CastleScotland

👑

(⚠️Mention of su*c*de and murder)

To my beloved B@stard daughter, Princess Serenity Of Greece:

As of today, you, Serenity Amanda Elizabeth Callis, Princess Of Athens and Future Queen Of Greece and Scotland, are stripped of your title as 'Princess Of Wales.' and banished from the English Court.

Last month, on October 12th 1537, at midnight at Hampton Court Palace, my beloved Wife, Queen Jane Seymour Of England gave birth to a healthy baby boy, my son, the Prince Of Wales England has been longing for.

Since I have a son, you will no longer be useful to me. So I desire to no longer have you as an aspect of my court or life, for you and your sister are nothing more than mere b@stard girls who I made the mistake of acknowledging as my children and your Mother was nothing more than a common wh*re.

I will be dispatching a messenger to Edinburgh Castle to retrieve your crown and to be brought back for my son, Prince Edward Henry Tudor. Seriously! I don't know why I even fought for you and your sister when I already have a son, you both bring shame to my dynasty and my court.

You both were probably better off dying in your Mother's womb but you both survived, but go h@ng yourself or whatever, I don't care anymore!

Goodbye, little b@stard, hope I never see you again, but if dare refuse my authority or reach out to my son or daughters in future, you won't last another day for us to discuss it, are we clear?

Your King,

King Henry VIII Tudor Of England and France

👑

"Pfff! Such foolishness, right dear?" Serenity's fiance, Princess Mary Of Scots joked, laying on Serenity's bare chest, her head pressed against her breast as they set eyes on the letter that came merely two days ago. "I know how fond of you he truly is."

"I know, Mary." Serenity answered, stroking Mary's soft locks. "I don't believe for one moment his hand held the quill, I know he loves me, Scarlet, and Mama, too much for him to call Mama a wh*re and us b@stards."

"Yes, and that's not even his handwriting either."

"How do you know it's not his, dear?"

"I've seen some of his letters to Papa, and I can confirm that's not his handwriting at all." Mary started getting worried. "Besides, he loves you too much to threaten you, so the only person  who could've sent this would be..."