~One year...~

June 12th 1538
Afosíosi Court Palace
Greece

June 12th 1538Afosíosi Court PalaceGreece

👑

Émilie's perspective
It'd been about three months since our visit with Elizabeth and Adora. Serenity and Scarlet were now 18 and Camille and Carlos were 9. Tonight was exceptional though.

As a gift for this occasion, Francis shipped a new Lady to enter Anne's services. A Lady called Juliette Cartier is a sweet, thoughtful and fragile woman.

As I did last time, I appointed Mary and Celesta to watch out for either Elizabeth or Adora if they decide to crash the party and take Camille to France with them. I may just be paranoid, but who knows?

"Melanie, can you please get me my gown? It's the Royal Purple one with all the golden embroidery." I asked her, the slender maroon-purple gown being a gift from Samara, specifically for me to 'Flaunt myself' at court.

During the prior three months, numerous families have attempted to shove their sons and brothers. F*ck! Even their Husbands into Angella and Anne's sight, hoping they'd gain a higher status if their men became lovers. Not caring if they destroy their family's honour, but who gives a sh*t anyways? Not as long as they have their power, am I right?

Grabbing my gown, Melanie helped me slide into it, Angella was hosting a court-wide reception to celebrate this occasion for a full year since Anne joined the court.

Sliding into the gown, I took a peek in the mirror and saw how well-accentuated it complimented my figure. "Thank you, Melanie. As for my hair, I want some in a bun but the rest down and curled." I requested, and she obeyed as she and Katrina began doing my hair.

👑

Reaching outside the ballroom doors, I met with Angella and Anne and joined them before we passed into the hall and presented ourselves to the people of the Greek court.

"Their Majesties, Empress Angella, Queen Émilie and Madame Anne Boleyn." The announcer stated as everyone cheered and bowed to us in respect. Sitting on our thrones, we watched our guests dancing and having a joyous time.

I leaned over to Celesta, who retained a melancholy look as she observed the guests dance. "Cece, how about you and the girls go and enjoy the party? Who knows? Maybe you'll see some cute noblemen or ladies to flirt with."

She nodded, smiling excitedly as she ran off with Mary and the others to join Anne's Ladies in the party.

"How are you feeling, Émmie?"