~Special Surprise~

9 daylights after the bloody beheading of your Great-Great Grandfather Tamiran and his Fiancé: Dowager Princess Tamara; my birthday was coming up, and it was a very special surprise! Your Great-Aunt Celesta and the others had planned a special party for me, followed up by a beautiful date with your Grammy, Katie Belle. Blissfully unaware of the sudden surprise she'd planned for me...

November 13th 1520
Bright Family residence
Greece

November 13th 1520Bright Family residenceGreece

👑

November 13th,  Émilie's 18th Birthday! As the winter season approaches, the aura becomes chilly and gusty, and the hills are coated in a silky coating of snow, creating panoramic scenery. November carries a joyful environment as people gear up to mark Thanksgiving and prepare for the forthcoming Christmas celebrations.  Émilie's birthday counts toward the excitement of the Christmas season, and they were all looking forward to the memorable daylight.

In honour of  Émilie's birthday, Mary and Celesta organized a surprise party. All three of them had been friends for 13 years since they'd been introduced by their mothers: Duchess Amanda (37), Duchess Maria (29), and Countess Elizabeth Boleyn (27).

"What should we do for the cake, Mary?" Celesta asked, checking the list.

After a few moments of consideration, Mary furrowed her brows and pursed her lips, thinking deeply. She then glanced up, saying in a tone clear as daylight, "I recall  Émilie's Nanny always raved about buttercream cake with white roses. She said it was  Émilie's favourite flavour and consistently asks it for superior events such as her birthday."

Nodding, Celesta reviewed with the scullery maids, confident they had the ingredients and ornaments required for the cake. Émilie had been in the Greek court for almost a year now, including just facing the execution of Angella's Father and Aunt, crowning it off with two 12-month-old daughters (going on 13 in 7 daylights).

"Ladies, have you prepared your gifts?" The ladies nodded in response, presenting their beautifully wrapped gifts adorned with different coloured silk and golden floral ribbons, each labelled with a smooth paper tag bearing the names of Emille and the recipient, stamped in pure black ink.

With a smile of satisfaction, Celesta checked off yet another item on her to-do list. It seemed to be for her best friend's birthday celebration. But she hoped everything would go according to plan, especially the surprise she had in store later that day.

She wanted to give her friend the best 18th birthday POSSIBLE, and that was what she was gonna get!

👑

November 13th 1520
Bright Family residence
Greece

November 13th 1520Bright Family residenceGreece