9

Haneul pov

I watched as Chenle took them and started treating their wounds 1 by 1, I decided to help to fasten the process before it gets infected and their wounds wasn't that deep, just a few cuts here and there. I'm no professional but I know first aid. Chenle was patching up Jeno while I did Jisungs fist since he only had a few cuts there.

I stayed silent the whole time cause I've been trying to process the events that happened since Hy... Haechan has picked me up from college.

I just finished wrapping a bandage around Jisungs hand when I felt a grip on my arm. I looked to my right and saw Haechan standing close to me.

"what... Hey!?"
he started dragging me up a staircase. I tried to protest but it was of no use his grip was quite strong not that I am surprised by it.

He only stopped when we entered a room. He had let go of my hand and locked the door.

"what are you doing Haechan!?"

He turned to me and stared at me with a cold expression.
"what happened to not calling me Haechan?"

I glared at him
"well you definitely changed and don't act like Donghyuck so why should I call you Donghyuck? plus everyone here already seems to call you Haechan"

He looked mad for some reason because whenever he was angry he had that habit where he would role his taung on the inside of his right cheek, I used to find that really attractive and I still do but now isn't the time to think about that.

I looked at my wrist watch and it was already 8pm. I didn't realise when time flew by so quick.

"you need to rest and heal, it's getting late I need to go home"

"But we need to talk Neul" he sighed

I shook my head. I refuse to speak to him while I'm infuriated with him because I know I might say something I regret later.

"Look we both had a long day Haechan and it's a lot for me to take in so please just give me time, then we can have proper conversation okay"

"Fine but..." he walked closer to me and held my shoulders, staring deeply into my eyes.
"You need to give me a chance Neul, please I can't lose you again" he said.

There was a hint of sadness and desperation in his eyes.

"You won't lose me Dong... Haechan, never"
He gave me a small smile and a sighn of relief.

"I just need sometime to think over all this a process it"
He nodded understandingly.

"I need to leave before mum and dad start stressing"

He let go of my shoulders.
"come I'll drop you off"

"Are you mad!? You are injured, you can't be driving"
I yelled at him but all he did was let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry love it's just a few bruises nothing serious and I have been through worse so this is nothing"
I gave him a blank expression.

"you were just limping before we got here"

"I'm not anymore see" he shook his leg showing me that he's fine.

"But..."

"I'm not gonna take a no and I wasn't asking if I should drop you off I am doing it" he said with a little deeper and rougher voice that sent chills down my spine.

He intertwined our hands and we walked out of the room. I tried to ignore the feelings inside of me as he held my hand in his.

"Are you leaving Hana?" Chenle asked me as we were about to make our way out the house.

"Hana?" Mark asked as he and the rest of the guys except Jisung looked at me confused.

I gave them a small smile.
"it's my English name the one most people called me by in New York" they made O faces.

"Well it was nice meeting you all again even if it happened the way it did. Lele and Ji I'll see you in class tomorrow" I smiled and waved them all goodbye.

"get her home safe Haechan" Jeno said.

Haechan rolled his eyes.
"I know that"