17

Author pov 

After placing their order Haechan took a sip of his glass of white wine that the waiter poured for them not so long ago. The burning sensation filling his throat right after. He watched as Hanuel looked out of the balcony to the city view. Those brown eyes were as polished amber in first rays of dawn, the beautiful smile on her face that could brighten up anyone's world. 

He cleared his throat making her turn to look at him with that same smile he so deeply admired. 

"so, how is college?" Haechan asked wanting to making conversation.

"it's okay i guess, as much as i love fashion it can be a headache sometimes", he chuckled "if you ever need help with your other subjects let me know i can help, i know how hard college can be" he said. Hanuel furrowed her eye brows in confusion "you went to college?" she asked.

Haechan scoffed out a laugh "ofcause, what did you think?" she shrugged "how did you manage with both college and the gang?". 

"I'm not an ace for nothing" he said giving her a smug look, his ego lifting as he bragged "besides college was a must for grandfather" he said, "right...how is grandpa?"

"he is fine i guess, i see him every now and then when he wants to have his business meetings" he answered with an eye roll after. 

She chuckled "that was him...always so worried about his work then anything else", "so i'm guessing he makes you work in the company as well?" he nodded.

"he made all of his grandchildren take a roll in the company and gang except Diara since she's the only granddaughter she got the advantage of wanting to do as she pleases" 

"wow your life seems more and more interesting now" she chuckled softly.

He hummed watching her take a sip of the wine and scrunch her face in disgust making him laugh at her cute reaction. "not a lover of wine?" he asked and she nodded slowly. "i don't get the hype about it honestly it tastes worse the any alcohol i've ever tasted and i have tasted a lot since i turned 18 but wine was never my favorite" she said.

"you should of told me sooner i would of ordered something else" Haechan said then lifting his hand up to get the attention of the waiter only for Hanuel to pull his hand back down. 

"it's fine i can drink it" she said and he shook his head "no, i am getting something else for you" he said staring into her eye's. She sighed "you're not going to listen to me are you?" he shook his head smiling at her cheekily. 

----

HANA_NEUL STORY