Part title

"Okay Katniss you got this. Just be yourself. Actually no, be kinder." Haymitch says to the girl and I shove him. I pulls her into a tight hug. The girl is quite a few inches taller than me. I sit at
5"1. We all thought I'd grow more after my games but I didn't.

"God you're small." Katniss jokes

"I could still take you out so watch it." I tease her and she smiles. She gets called onto the stage so Haymitch and I prep Peeta.

::::::::::::

"What the hell was that?!" Katniss yells shoving Peeta into a table with a vase. He cuts his hand on the glass.

"Hey!" I yell and get between them which is futile because I get knocked on my ass. That's when Haymitch gets involved.

"Knock it the fuck off!" He yells shoving Katniss back with one hand and pulling me off the ground with the other.

"He did you a favor!" He yells

"He made me look weak!" She yells back

"No he made you look desirable. And you can use all the help you can get." Haymitch retorts

"Now you go get cleaned up. Katniss you hurt him so you fix him!" He yells pointing at Peeta. And she looks at him ashamed. "I need to fix her. Superman here thinks she's bigger than she is." Haymitch grunts pointing at me and I just scowl.

He guides me into our rooms bathroom and picks the one little piece of glass that got imbedded into my hand.

"Does it hurt?" He asks me looking into my eyes

"Honey I've had my arm nearly torn off. That was nothing. I barely noticed it." I respond and he scowls remembering my games.

"That was the one injury that actually made the citizens shutter and shy away. I'm all my years of mentoring." Haymitch whispers and I look at him shocked.

"Broken bones aren't gorey, they're just painful." He adds making me nod in understanding.

:::::::::::::::::

"I'm sorry you did what?!" Effie yells at Katniss

"This is fucking hilarious." I yell out, folded over clutching my stomach.

"What do you think of this Haymitch? Clearly Sabira thinks it's funny." Effie groans out and we all look at Haymitch who was uncharacteristically silent.

"Good job sweetheart." He responds with a smile making me laugh harder.

"At least she said thank you" I say to Effie and she scowls deeper

"Just shut up, the scorings are coming on." She errors and stomps over to the tv

"Peeta Mellark - 8."

"Good job!" I yell out and pull him into a tight hug. He pats my back and turns to the tv to see katnisses score pop up.

"Katniss Everdeen - 11"

"Good job!" I yell and hug her as well.

:::::::::::::::::

"I truly hope you win Peeta." I whisper as I hug him tight

"So do I." He whispers back before stepping back into the tube.

I watch the tube raise and run back to the jet that will take me back to the tribute center

"What did I miss?!" I yell out as I run into the living room.

"Katniss has a pack, Peeta is with the careers..." Haymitch speaks making my jaw drop.