Part title

"Let's get married..." I whisper into Haymitch's ear as we lay in bed.

"Right now?" He asks incrediously

"Yeah right now. Let's go find someone that can do it." I quickly jump up and pull on my clothes. I pull on a tight long sleeve white shirt and my jumpsuit over it. I tie the suit at my waist and pulls Mitch out of the room. We run giggling like two teenagers and burst into president coins office. She looks at us not entertained

"Yes?" She asks. Plutarch smiles at us

"Who here can marry us?" I ask her

"Me. You guys want to get married?" She asks

"Yup! We got engaged before I went into the arena. I want to do it right now."

"A wedding will pull the districts together..." Plutarch whispers.

"No we don't want a big wedding. I know Finnick proposed to Annie. Use their wedding. We want married right now. Please" I add the please and Coin sighs.

"Fine." She hands us papers to sign and then states that we are married and my last name is now Abernathy. She hands Haymitch a right to wear since I already have one. And we skip out of her office. We run to the cafeteria and I stand in front of my friends. Not noticing Peeta at the table.

"We got married! I'm Mrs. Sabira Abernathy!" I scream out and the table erupts into cheers.

"There wasn't a wedding." Effie complains.

"Well there will be one for Finnick and Annie. We made sure." I add with a smile. Annie gets excited and squeezes Finnicks hand. He sends me a grateful look.

//////////////

Here we are a week later, getting ready to attend Finnick Odairs wedding. I never thought I'd see the day.

"You ready?" Haymitch yells into the bathroom.

"Yeah let's go." I answer before pulling him with me to the wedding

The ceremony was small yet beautiful. They did some district 4 traditions. My favorite part was the party.

"I spun around with Finnick seeing as he taught me the dance they were doing. He spins me into Haymitch's arms as Haymitch spins Annie's into his. Haymitch smiles down at me and kisses my head. We spin and dance and laugh until the song ends.

"This is the most fun I've ever had!" I yell over the music and Haymitch smiles at me.

"I'm glad baby." He yells back and kisses me hard.

"Tomorrow we leave..." Katniss yells walking over to us.

"Yup! So tonight let's enjoy ourselves!" I yell back and grab her hands. I force her to dance with me. Haymitch steps back and watches as I spin around Katniss and link arms with her making her spin.

"You really do love her." Johanna speaks sliding up to Haymitch.

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't?" He answers still watching his wife force Katniss to dance.

"I was a little worried you were using her. Since she's so hot and you're well you're old." Johanna speaks blatantly.

"Yeah I am old. But for some reason that turns her on so I'm gonna spend the rest of my life keeping her happy." Haymitch answers her and Johanna smiles

"Good!" She yells before walking over and joining Sabira dance. Sabira gets excited when she sees her and grabs her hands. They laugh and spin. Katniss sneaks away finally glad to hand escaped.

"This is so fun!" Sabira yells over the music

"I know!" Johanna yells back. Enobaria approaches the girls with a timid smile. But it quickly becomes a large smile when each one grabs her hands and forces her to dance.