Chapter 13

After the date, as soon as we arrive in my apartment, we begin to strip down our clothes. I quickly take off his coat while he's kicking off his boots, then I suck a spot on his neck, and he takes off my jacket.

"Harry", I grunt. He grabs onto my ass, which makes me shiver. "Harry, I want to top."

Harry immediately stops moving. He stares into my eyes. "Wait. Are you kidding?"

"No, I'm not! Why?"

His eyes light up. "I thought you'd never ask. Fuck me. Please."

"I cannot say no to that." I smirk and dig my fingers into the skin of his hips. "Let's go to my bedroom."

He nods excitingly. I grab him by the waistband of his trousers and slowly pull him into the bedroom. When I start opening his trousers, he says: "Hold on, Lou."

I stop immediately and look at him.

"I forgot to tell you that... that I can't ejaculate."

"I know", I reply confusedly.

"Wait what?"

"I know?", I repeat.

Harry frowns. "You do?"

"Yeah?" I giggle and quickly peck his lips. "Babe, after our first time, I gave you a handjob, remember?"

His eyes widen. "Fuck. I completely forgot about that!"

"And I gave you a blowjob, twice!"

He covers his mouth with his hand. "Oh my god..."

I chuckle lightly.

"So... it doesn't bother you?"

"What?" No! "No, love, not at all! I've dated" -I'd rather say fucked but oh well- "several guys who can't ejaculate and that's fine to me!" I smile at him. "Don't worry about that. As long as I can make you come..."

"Oh, you definitely can." His cheeks redden. "Okay, we can carry on."

"You ruined the tension!", I complain, laughing. He smirks. "I can bring it back." He grabs me by my wrists and pulls me on top of himself. Now I'm hard. Like, really hard.

"Ugh", I groan, "You're so hot, Harry."

"I know that I am."

Oh my god. "Get rid of those trousers. I want to see you."

Seconds later, both of us are left with no clothes but our boxers. Harry kisses me needily, and I kiss him back, dominating his mouth. Harry's hand wanders over my chest and moans quietly. "Louis..."

"How do you want it, babe?"

"Slow", he mumbles. "Want to feel you, want to enjoy you."

I smile a little. He's so cute. "When was the last time you bottomed?"

"Very long ago." He looks desperate. "Too long."

"Oh love", I laugh. He pouts. I press a kiss on his forehead, then I open the drawer and grab the lube and a condom. Harry wraps his arms around me and pulls me down on his chest. He turns us around and takes off my boxers, ignoring my complaints. "Didn't you want us to be slow?"

"I did, but this is different."

Then he gets down and starts sucking my cock. I bite my lip, trying to be quiet. Suddenly, an idea pops in my head, so I grab onto his hair and pull his face away. "Wait a minute, Curly."

He looks confused. I turn us around- again- so that I'm sitting on his face, then I lean down towards his pelvis, strip down the boxers and take his cock into my mouth. Harry gasps out of surprise, grabs my hips and immediately takes all of me back in his mouth. My hands wander to his legs, and I start caressing his (shaved!) thighs. Harry moans slightly, which sends vibrations to my cock, and that feels fucking amazing. I pull away and starts licking his balls, and Harry's grip on my hips gets stronger. While having his right ball in my mouth, I stroke his cock, and suddenly, I can feel how Harry's deepthroating me. I accidentally squeeze his cock a little too hard, and I can hear some weird nose coming from his throat. For a second, I worry a little, but he just simply keeps on sucking my cock, so I guess everything is fine. I lick over the tip of his cock, before slowly taking it back. I mean, hey, he wanted it slow!