Chapter 22

It's not until a week later, the 17th of December, that I see Harry again. Fiona and I are currently at work, doing absolutely nothing, both of us desperate for some vacation. It's depressing seeing small children play outside with their family. I mean, good for them, but it makes me a little upset. All of them have red cheeks from the cold and are busy making snowmen, and of course all of them have a parent helping them.

"Only three days", Fiona sighs. "Then it's finally over."

"Yeah." I smile happily. "Two weeks without work."

"Two weeks with family in Colombia", Fiona adds, visibly upset.

"Two weeks without family alone in my flat", I mumble. She laughs dryly. "It's funny. You want to see your family and I don't."

"Is Chris coming with you?"

"No, no. He has to work here. And I'm not sure if my family would like me bringing him."

Right, Chris is a waiter. Fiona's mentioned it before. He works in a fancy restaurant and is going to work the following weeks; he'll only have some free time on Sylvester and on Christmas day.

My day wasn't bad, it was neutral. But when Harry walks in, his hair lying perfectly around his head and his eyes glowing a little lighter then usually, this day changes into a good day.

"Harry!" I go up to him and put my arms around his waist. "Hellooo", he greets me, kissing my hair. I can feel how he puts his cheek on top of my head, probably to face Fiona. "Hi, Fiona."

"Hey Harry", is her reply. I squish my face against Harry's chest. "You smell so good."

"Get a fucking room", Fiona mumbles. Harry laughs and slowly pulls away from me. Then he looks into my face with a bright smile, but his eyes widen immediately. "Louis?"

"Hm?"

He blushes. "Uhm... I- Louis, did you shave differently...?"

I frown. Weird question. "Yeah, I did! I decide to shave my whole face except for the moustache. Does it look bad?"

"N- no, definitely not. It looks... great."

Why does he look so nervous then? "I prefer myself completely shaved, but I wanted to try out something new. I'm glad you like it though."

"I love it. You look so hot."

"Guys, stop flirting! I have to work", Fiona complains. I giggle and grab Harry's hand. "Let's get some privacy." Harry only nods, still completely dazed. He follows me into the backroom of our shop.

"That doesn't really look like a backroom", Harry mumbles while sitting down on the couch we placed there. I shrug. "Comfort is necessary." I lean my head on his shoulder and start playing with his fingers. "Why did I get the pleasure to see you today?"

"Oh. Right. Well, guess whose last day of school was today!"

"Certainly not mine", is my quiet response. "So you have vacation now?"

He nods. "Mhm! Finally some deserved rest."

Cute. I kiss his cheek. "That's great, babe. I'm happy for you."

Harry interlaces our fingers and bends his head towards mine. "Can I get a reward for all that hard work?"

I grin. "Sure." Then I connect our lips. Harry puts his hand on my cheek, his fingertips resting on my cheekbones. When he pulls away, Harry groans loudly. "Oh god, that moustache is so hot."

I chuckle. "It's not even a full moustache. It's only some facial hair above my upper lip."

"Call it what you want, I love it." He kisses me again, with more tongue than lips.