First class - Heather x reader

Requested by: Z33W33d
Setting: TDWT
-

"Want a cookie, Y/N?"

"Sure!"

Team Amazon watched in confusion as you and Heather shared cookies in first class. You were currently on Team Chris, but Heather invited you up here as a guest after they won.

Heather always invited you to first class whenever her team won, and in return, you would invite her whenever your team won. You both made a promise to work together once the merge started.

"They're staring." You told Heather, noticing her teammates observing from the side eye.

"Let them." She shrugged, "We're here for each other, remember?"

You nodded. You and Heather ordered more food, along with some facials.

"Look at them! They're all over each other." Gwen whispered to Courtney.

"Yeah, it's strange seeing Heather being.. Nice."

After you and Heather finished eating, you began do each other's nails, laughing and playfully teasing each other.

"You're making the paint smudgy!" Heather laughed at the blob of nail polish. You put way too much nail polish on, but that's because Heather moved slightly.

You giggled, "That's because you're not holding still."

Gwen and Courtney continued watching you and Heather. Gwen whispered to Courtney, "Unbelievable."

"I like the flower." Heather commented, after you fixed her nail polish. "You're very creative, Y/N."

"Thank you."

Courtney glanced at Gwen, "I guess we'll have to find out why Heather is being nice to Y/N."

"This should be interesting."