Aquarium date - Poly!B x reader x Dj FLUFF

Requested by: Azami2345
Setting: An aquarium
-

You could hardly contain your excitement as you walked up to the entrance of the grand aquarium with your partners B and DJ from Total Drama. Although B is usually the quiet type, his expression was filled with curiosity, and DJ was already showing his love for all the creatures they're about to see.

The first exhibit you all came across was a vibrant coral reef filled with tropical fish and a small shark. You leaned closer to the glass, and a curious clownfish came closer, causing you to exclaim, "Nemo!"

"Look at this one, Y/N!" DJ points to a sea turtle gliding through the water. You smiled at the turtle, and you noticed B taking out his phone to snap a picture. 

Next, you all were in front of the jellyfish exhibit. B gently nudged you, pointing to his phone screen. You, Dj and B did poses in front of B's phone, with the jellyfish in the background. DJ suggested that it would make a great wallpaper for all of your phones.

As you continued exploring, you came across the touch pool where visitors can interact with sea stars and sea urchins. DJ was a little hesitant at first, worried about bothering the sea creatures, but with a little encouragement, you and B convinced him to touch a sea star. 

"So cute." You chuckled at Dj's happiness, causing B to smile. 

Towards the end of your visit, you reached the grand finale: the tunnel through the giant ocean tank. DJ gasped in excitement, along with a silent, wide-eyed stare from B.

You all took group selfies there, then proceeded to the gift shop. 

"This is for you." Dj says, blushing and handing you a giant plush penguin. Dj also handed B a plush clownfish. B playfully tossed the clownfish toy into the air, causing it to land on Dj's head. 

"Watch it!" Dj warned, playfully nudging B. B shrugged then ruffled Dj's hair, causing all of you to laugh. 

"Thank you." You smiled, hugging the plushie tightly. 

As you left the aquarium together, you shared a look with B and DJ, silently agreeing that today has been a day to remember. You all promised to come back soon, already looking forward to your next adventure together.